By nimrod23 - 18/10/2009 09:28 - Australia

Today, as I was walking home late at night, some asshole threw a lit cigarette butt out of their balcony. It fell between my glasses and my eye and left a burn mark on my cheek. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 053
You deserved it 2 528

Same thing different taste

Top comments

most smokers are so rude. so tired of them throwing their butts out windows and not using the ash trays that are built into their cars or spending the dollar to buy one at the dollar store. its like the whole world is their ash tray. so rude. i just want to go to where they live and throw my junk all over their homes and see if that is ok.

That sucks, FYL but it was better on your cheek then in your eyes, that would have been much more painful.

Comments

stupiddumbblonde 0

I agree with number 1. Don't smoke...at all it's nasstyyyy. OP that sucks. I feel for ya.

most smokers are so rude. so tired of them throwing their butts out windows and not using the ash trays that are built into their cars or spending the dollar to buy one at the dollar store. its like the whole world is their ash tray. so rude. i just want to go to where they live and throw my junk all over their homes and see if that is ok.

Hahahahaha. That's a great idea. Just throw a bunch of soda cans and candy wrappers all over their yard.

lovejamienicole 0

you say most like you know MOST smokers in the world. get over yourselves. all of you. just becuase i smoke doesnt mean im rude. your ignorant.

yes, if someONE throws a butt its not bad but when i am at a stop light and see about 100 butts everywhere i go, thats bad. like i said, if all us nonsmokers go to your city and just start throwing our trash all over you and your city you might change your mind and use an ashtray ALL the time. if u want to kill yourself with cancer go ahead, just use an ashtray while doing it so i dont have to get hit by your cancer sticks or have you litter my town

BottleCap 3

Ever thought about that there maybe is a reason why they don't have ashtrays in cars any more? My city has street sweepers. You can tell by all the cigarettes lying by the edge of the sidewalks. There is no excuse for you smokers to throw your cigarettes wherever you feel like.

aero_fml 0

If all cigarettes smelled like fireworks, bonfires, and grilled chicken I really wouldn't mind. But they don't. They're manufactured at some plant where they pour pieces of pavement into them. And it's not cancer at 80, it's a steady decrease in health until you die, starting at whatever age. But I'm not going to lecture you on that, because I'm pretty sure you either won't believe me or don't care. Yeah I'm around harmful smokes like that but you don't see me sticking my head in my chimney every few hours.

aero_fml 0

Second hand smoke pisses me off because I can't breathe when it's in the air and it smells like shit, I'm not concerned about what adverse health effects I would get from small amounts of second hand smoke (because there pretty much are none from brief encounters). When I'm talking about health issues I'm more referring to you and other smokers who deny that it will have much of an effect. And you're right, I don't give a shit about the health of smokers (regarding problems created by their.. habit) because that's what they chose for themselves. I care about their lack of proper judgement in choosing to do so, even after all of the problems caused by it over the years, all of the medical data and people dying from cancer. I mean, the freaking label on the things basically state "Extended use of this product will most likely eventually cause your death". It's LABELLED hazardous.

 ha i would rather live till 50 then 80

Um, you know you can seek compensation for that, right? You won't get anything on an assault and battery, but the person who did that can face several misdemeanor charges at the very least, not to mention the money you can get from said person scarring you.