By Hopslammer - 17/06/2011 01:39 - United States

Today, as I was smoking a cigarette I realized that it's time to quit. This realization came to me after a particularly violent coughing bout forced not tar out of my lungs, but rather poo out of my bum. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 235
You deserved it 49 047

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AHAHAHAHAHA! sorry that's so funny, kids remember smoking kills and apparently makes you shit your pants - eventually

dudeitsdanny 9

My aunt ignored small coughs for 2 years.. They built up in frequency and intensity.. And she ignored those for 7 years.. When she started coughing more violently, and decided to get checked out since she watched my cousin's little girl, she discovered she had developed cancer. A cancer that covered almost her entire left lung. She was in chemotherapy for 6 months, seemed better, then died in serious pain 3 months later. Better hope your cough isn't half as serious, even if it sounds much more intense.

Comments

inb4 YOU DESERVE IT FOR SMOKING HURRDURRRRR

IAmTheHeavens 0

I think that boat already sailed kiddo. Unless your one of those early teen smokers. Which it seems like you are.

#36, It's the sound of idiocracy, and is somewhat like the word "Duh" but somewhat more rude,( if I am correct. I might not be...)

Well if you fail to quit smoking, I suggest investing in some diapers.

are you sure those are cigarettes you smokin?

That's a pretty harsh cough to make you shit yourself! Hope your quitting smoking goes well. (:

captainTexas84 0

how did u know that was "poo" unless you've tasted it before? p.s. what is the point of the words poo and bum can't u just say crap or sh*t and butt or ass?

lulututu 4

Maybe that's just how they talk. Does it really matter dude.?

jayyluhv 0

it doesn't. it was just a question.

LilliPage 17

What is the point of the words "crap" or "sh*t" and "butt" or "ass" when you can be polite and say "poo" and "bum"? Not only is it more polite, but "poo" is less letters than "crap" or "sh*t" and "bum" is less letters than "butt"

1215116a 14

What does tasting have to do with this...at all?

would you rather cough up blood and then decide to quit?

lindseyluvszac 4

I work on the Cardio Vascular Unit and I see long time smokers here ALL the time getting Triple, Quadruple Bypasses. So...what time would you like your appt. to be?