By pookie99 - 17/06/2011 02:17 - United States

Today, I went to sell my wedding rings, due to the fact that I'm getting divorced from a man who cheated on me. The jeweler informed me that the stone in my engagement ring is fake. I won't even be able to cover the divorce costs from the proceeds. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 727
You deserved it 5 573

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So he gave you a fake ring AND cheated on you? Wow. This guy is a ******* moron.

Comments

get him to pay for it - then sue him for all his money haha jks

Frugal bastard. make sure you know who you're dating OP before you get serious about it.

Sounds like to me if she did sue him for all his money she wouldn't get much! I mean if he didn't have the money for a real ring, he damn sure doesn't have the money for a divorce. Unless he just didn't give a shit from the start and purposely got a fake ring, then that's grounds for a suing! fyl op better luck next time!

lmao I agree #23 she should sue his ass! i'm pretty sure he has at least enough to pay for the divorce...if not, thats just pathetic.

I'm pretty sure adultry is illegal so if op has proof then it's a sealed deal.. But don't hold me to that

Ali_Br_fml 33

Maybe he got home from the gym with his penis smelling like latex, she smelled it, and wanted a divorce. There is always a second side to the story... his side of the story is about 2 FML posts back. And maybe he does have the money, but was too cheap to get a real ring...

Maybe he knew the marriage was doomed from the start, so he was smart and got a fake ring. He then stuck around till the sex well ran dry. Smart man....

brighteyes81 0

damn, sorry to hear you weren't even worth a real ring

FreebirdIII 1

I thought girls could tell the difference? wow

Yeah, I'm kinda saying she deserves it just cuz.. What girl doesn't check to see if their ring is real...? And get it checked if you're not sure... Just in case anything goes wrong in the marriage..

mborbon 0

I feel sorry for you OP. Man was worthless.

Babsipoodles 0

Now you have another excuse as why you never should have married the bastard.

You know what the leading cause of divorce is??.... .... Marriage

-35 Epic Win, you deserve a cookie. Good Job!!

angiedancesalott 8

well thats shitty. im sorry.

mintcar 9

Wow, I am so sorry OP. Hope you're able to het through this and move on. He's pretty lousy.

he was definately a loser good thing your divorcing him