By oops - 19/04/2011 15:37 - United States

Today, as I was out walking, one homeless man sitting with two others asked me for something to eat. Trying to do a good deed, I bought the three men a bag of apples. They then fought viciously over them before the first man chased me for handing them to "the wrong one." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 199
You deserved it 4 512

Same thing different taste

Top comments

doc_j 0

yeah i got nothin funny for this one. op that sucks man. wait WTF who buys someone a bag of apples?

killgrace666 0

haha that would have been an interesting sight

Comments

Wow, that does suck, OP. Homeless people should learn to share, even if they don't have anything.

lmaoatall 6

didn't you read the sign? no feeding the wild animals! let nature run it's natural course. interfering in such a way can cause irrational and unpredictable responces within the wild kingdom. I know you had good intentions though.

Ydi, feeding the poor isn't helpful it teaches them to rely on others..

what if they can't feed themselves? then they die. that's awful. i always felt bad begging but I'm alive today.

42 - That's a misinformed view if I ever saw one.

Now now OP, buying poisoned apples is a no-no. Snow White dissaproves.

I don't give anything to homeless people. They are so ungrateful.

YDI for giving the apples to the wrong homeless man :)

Reminds me of the saying "no good deed goes unpunished". Some people just can't be helped no matter how hard you try. fyl, and theirs.

EvilDave 13

Now you know why you shouldn't give the homeless anything. Many are mentally ill and should be hospitalized, but that would be a violation of their rights, don't ya know.