By Trainspotting - 03/04/2011 13:32 - United Kingdom

Today, Amazon didn't deliver the present I bought my mother for Mothering Sunday, so she called me an 'Ungrateful bastard.' And about half an hour ago, I cut my thumb whilst making her lunch. She said, 'You're doing this on purpose so I feel sorry for you. Well I don't.' FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 773
You deserved it 3 731

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BobSock 1

What is " Mothering Sunday"?

Comments

FYL for sure! I hate it when parents act like they know every single movement we do! One time when I went to the movies to my mom, I accidently let the large soda slip cuz my hand was cold and the cup was wet,and she started yelling at me saying "I know you did that on purpose, stop being ungrateful and making me waste money on something you don't want!". And I'm like WTF? ANYWAYS, hope your Momma stops PMSing anytime soon.

i dont think 11 is even aware of how much that comment wins. charlie would be proud.

she sounds like an ungrateful bastard.

#14 - the point isn't whether or not they deliver on Sundays- the point is that a gift WAS gotten for the mother and the 'mother' thinking so very highly of herself expected one, and was actually pissed and said all manner of unnecessary and hurtful comments when she didn't receive one 'when she wanted'- so in all technicality she is the idiot for being so selfish and ungrateful and unloving as a 'mother' and you also the idiot for placing blame wrongfully so, and name calling towards someone who doesn't deserve it.

If you're an ungrateful bastard, you should politely tell your mom that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. She sounds like an ungrateful bitch.

Your mother is a motherfucking **** juggling thudercunt jus saying.

I see what you did there. ;) I wonder if it was you in the previous FML who caused OP so much grief...

varkey 7

you should have thrown the lunch in her face and left FYL

auto_da_fe 2

Your mom's a bitch that doesn't deserve shit.

just say mothers day. wtf is wrong with people on here trying to seem correct and proper. it's a bloody fml website, not an English exam. jeez