By Aisu - 08/05/2009 18:14 - United States

Today, my mother called me a bad son for not telling her "Happy Mother's Day". When I told her Mother's Day wasn't until the 10th, she said that I would have forgotten anyway. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 828
You deserved it 3 059

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mother's Day has always been the worst holiday ever in my family's house. Some moms you just can't win with. I think that if he knew that Mother's Day was the 10th, and she didn't, he probably would have remembered better than she.

Comments

musicloverr 0

well..would you have forgotten? you have to remember that mothers always know best. but that was still pretty mean of her...

Jbiebs82 0

lol you already know your not going to remember just tell the truth.

skittles009 0

It's the 8th. Its called a calendar people.r mother was right u would have been two days late

lemonypower 6

Why don't YOU look and see when this FML was posted.

mothers day doesn't have an exagt date it's just on the first Sunday or something like that so yaaa ur wrong to:D

Mother's Day has always been the worst holiday ever in my family's house. Some moms you just can't win with. I think that if he knew that Mother's Day was the 10th, and she didn't, he probably would have remembered better than she.

How would he have forgotten? He already remembered it was on the 10th when his MOTHER couldn't remember that.

manoverboard 0

...well, obviously he remembered, because he pointed it out. Maybe she was just trying to cover up. :/ So what'd you get her?

I'm so stoked that my mom doesn't care about Mother's Day. I just buy her something cute anyway.

that's why you should make a song and be like cheahhhh lol

tsunamisurfer08 3

Wait.....what? o.O That sucks.

Oh shit! It's mother days on May 10th? I'm a ******* terrible son. I need to get a gift before my mom gets back from Hawaii. Thanks for the reminder so I don't make the same damn mistake!