By mookiemookie01 - 27/03/2014 22:34

Today, after years of frustration, I got a t-shirt printed that says, "I am a girl". FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 955
You deserved it 5 844

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey Bill, look at the guy walking down the street with that T-shirt that says "I'm a girl"

Its hard since i have no idea what you look/dress like, but normally some makeup and more feminine clothing should solve that problem in a more...subtle way.

Comments

Awww OP :( sometimes when you dress like you wanna dress and wear your own style people just don't know. Sorry OP :/

Thank you for this comment. I feel the same way, as a girl that prefers masculine clothing. I just don't feel comfortable in dresses and skirts. I'd much rather wear a comfy pair of jeans and my favorite Beatles T-shirt :) Although, I typically don't get mistaken for a man. I'm sorry OP :(

Maybe start dressing like a girl and start wearing make-up?

Don't change who you are to suit other people, their opinion shouldn't matter to you anyway

ThomasBombadil 31

Yep, just be yourself. It's the best way to be.

Ihavegas 22

as long as you're avoiding the jersey shore look.

OP said she is being mistaken for a boy, not a freak...

emirie 21

Oh god, I thought the Jersey shore look died out

Why not just wear some girly earrings and paint your nails? I knew a girl that did that once because she kept getting mistaken for a guy.

Maybe OP doesn't want to wear goose things and dresses rather boyish

How does painting your nails and wearing earrings prove you are a girl in this day and age? There are plenty of men who paint their nails and wear earrings, including "girly earrings. There are plenty of men who wear make-up. We also don't know why the OP is being mistaken for a guy. It's possible that they wore feminine clothes to begin with but due to body build people assume it was a guy in drag or a transvestite. Not all men who wear women's clothes identify as women so that could be the problem. The real issue here is that the OP needs to train herself to not give a damn what people, who mean nothing in her life, think. Shop keep thinks your a guy? So what, he's still going to sell you your groceries and that's all you need of him. I'm sure her friends and relatives know she's a girl and that's all that matters.

Umm.. Your gender icon says you are a girl too ! :O

lightanddark 17

*stares at your figure* so...are you a guy or a girl?

inner_peace 19

Was that supposed to be funny?

Most people already knew this J.B, um...o.p. But Justin case, the T's a good idea for the nonBeliebers.

I'm not sure whether I'm missing something or not, but I fail to see how Justin Bieber has anything to do with this.