By anon - 12/04/2011 10:09

Today, I wore a Stanford college T-shirt to school. My Spanish teacher took one look at it and said "You wish". FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 338
You deserved it 8 310

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OochenSnoochen 15

shoulda flashed him and said you wish.

abceasyas123abc 12

Study hard and prove him/her wrong. Success is the best revenge, OP!

Comments

supersaiyan7 0

it's funny cuz you're stupid!!!

OochenSnoochen 15

shoulda flashed him and said you wish.

RedPillSucks 31

Unless, of course, OP is a guy. OK, well, maybe that would work too.

Finn_the_human 5

What? No way. I'm like the smartest guy in Ooo thanks to these glasses.

Pretty_Pink_Lady 10
cptmorgan15 2

LMFAO AT 77 AND 101. Man, you guys each deserve cookies.

scar97 0

38- orgy period orange pussy odd penis

that I such a win!!!!! I would soo do that!!!!

staceysgenesis16 0
abceasyas123abc 12

Study hard and prove him/her wrong. Success is the best revenge, OP!

UpsidedownKayak 9

I agree, proving a critic wrong is the best way to shut them up.

jdogy 0

no saying thts not wat ur mom said last night is the best way to shut them up

FFAffliction 0

Wait wait wait, you have wishes??!? Where did you find the magic lamp?!?

The bitch! Tell her "chupa mi pinga, vieja puta". That will shut her up.

j0k3r2213 0

I know i would of told her that. LOL

Would you really OF done that? Please. Yes, I'm absolutely sure you tough guys would have told a teacher to suck your dicks. Get ******* real. You would've sulked pathetically, hung your heads, and cried softly to yourself in the little boy's room.

Totally right. Douchebags like these are all talk.

bgawne 0

I'm not a man, I'm a cross-dresser. :D I only told the OP a comeback in Spanish, but i would've never used it since... I don't have a dick.

76: Let's agree to disagree. There are more different types of Spanish than there are English, IMO. I for once had to look up what you said because i never heard it before. To me "pinche" comes from pinchar= to pinch and verga= ****. See what I mean?

hmmm what Spanish do you speak my friend?

eradonnes 0

cuban spanish sux balls compared to mexican

dirtyblond 4

Pinga? I've never heard of that word before in Spanish..o_O i guess there ARE different "kinds" of it.

smh...more jersey shore wanna be people like ^^^ said I highly doubt you would I wouldn't sulk but I probably wouldve joked with them like ikr?? just to screw with them haha

pinga is only for those with a tiny penis

Oh, you are so bad. please, you're an idiot.

haha.. it is pretty silly when retards like yourself walk around sporting ivy league memorabilia. Maybe you should consider a Texas El Passo Community College Institute of Higher learning shirt, or TEPCCIHL for short.

j0k3r2213 0

Ain't someone really cold blooded.

*psst Amerwin - Stanford isn't in the Ivy League*

I thought of that right after I posted, but didn't anyone would catch it!

well that is probably your el paso community college education at work.

heathersmorin 0

Well, now we see what happens when one attends TEPCCHL. Next time you wanna be harsh, think it all the way through.

SirEBC 7

This is quite possibly the the largest "fail" I've ever seen on this site, and that is saying a lot.

SirEBC 7

Yeah, I'm just going to take back what I said and walk away in shame now. *the

41&45 yeah, you failed while pointing out a fail. good job. *pats fluffy head* run along now. *sits back and waits for hate comments from SirEBC*

I don't think your jesus likes you judging others amerwin.

Amerwin has his own personal Jesus? Someone to hear your prayers? Someone who's there? Ever1luvsboners is my personal Jesus. Reach out and touch faith, brother.

apologies, yes he should be sharing with those who believe.

BelleElle_fml 5

Hey Doc, did you pull that knife out of somebody?

Yes indeed. His brother mistaken believed the knife belonged in his back. I disagreed.

rawwwrrrsheet 0

dumbass Stanford isn't in the ivy league u shouldn't make fun of people and call them retarded because u in fact are stupid

swagnuts777 2
MiniTree 0
MrsBritG21 0

Wow, doubt he'll get teacher of the year for that...

And if he is a school teacher I doubt he went to a school like Stanford.

What kind of ****** up attitude is that? School teachers are some of the most under-appreciated people in the world, and some are very highly educated at the best centers of higher learning. Just remember, these are the people responsible for educating our children. Get your head out of your ass and try a little respect.

agreed with DOC, I want to be a teacher, I get some of the best marks in my classes but I would rather help the ever dwindling population of physics teachers in scotland :3 but UNI is too crowded so my best bet is to become a hobo