By Rimmy Jobs - 21/08/2012 16:39 - United States

Today, after volleyball practice, I noticed my pants were missing. Now I have to go to work wearing spandex bottoms, all because one of my teammates is a thieving douche. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 396
You deserved it 2 201

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Think on the bright side you will probably get more tips today.

spekledworf 18

Rimmy Jobs... what kind of work are you doing?

Comments

couturedoll 7

Well you've got to work with what you've got. Rock those spandex bottoms! ;)

13- Hooters? Fitness coach? Underwear model? Uhmmmm....construction? ;P

Construction? Reminds me of the music video for foxtrot uniform charlie kilo...

Don't you mean Papa Oscar Romeo November?

I think if you examine your name you will see that the thief is Jimmy. Jimmy Robs, miss rimmy jobs.

14- Elementary, my dear Miss Irony! I see now that the game's afoot! ;P

Aspen_Grace33 27

You don't have time to run home to change or have someone run you over a pair of pants? I'm sure your job would be ok with you being a little late unless it's a frequent occurrence.

The phrase "Camel toe" came too quickly to my mind. On the bright side you can buy new pants!

MichellinMan 20

if I say anything negative towards this person, I will die. why would I, anyway?

There are such things called "lockers" where you put your items in it and close it, making sure only YOU can open it.

My school's locker rooms don't have lockers. Maybe OP's doesn't either.

My hockey locker rooms don't either. We just hide our stuff in our hockey bags and hope for the best.

CyNommy 4

People can break into lockers as well.

Yes, but they keep the honest people honest.

olpally 32

Just spike the ball at your teammate's face in the next practice, and say "**** you bitch!" :D revenge will be so easy for you!

If she did hit the right girl...Play the lotto.

I think he's on to something... Go for the suspiciously bitchy girls... Or take out the ones you already dislike. hehe yay motives.

I'm sorry the name is waay to close to rim job :P I think she will be fine workin in spandex

MolesterStallone 13

I wish every girl worked in spandex bottoms..

Schizomaniac 24
MolesterStallone 13
kingjames2306 0

And i hope its not girls either

MolesterStallone 13

I love girls! But only my age!