By Anonymous - 23/02/2013 08:07 - Australia - Boronia

Today, after supporting my girlfriend for over a year in her endeavour to lose weight, exercise more, and eat better, my now-slender girlfriend dumped me, because she's found someone "better" than me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 450
You deserved it 4 338

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Seriously she deserves to be alone. Hope she fails to find someone now.

She's still a fat bitch on the inside, don't worry.

Comments

That's ****** up!!! **** that bitch, if you were there the whole time and she left that goes to show your the adult and you can do much better then that...

No... Dont **** her. That would be giving her sex. :))

graphicstyle7 17

I had someone help me loose weight like that. I've kept it off for four years now. I had to dump him, though, he was abusive. There were other qualities he had that did not help our relationship once we had gotten past the "let's improve you" stage. You sound like a nicer guy than that. And I'm sorry if you feel you didn't deserve this, and I think she was rude to you. However, it takes more than helping someone with one problem to hold a relationship together. You can be supportive, etc., and still not be the right person for her. Maybe she was startled (as I was) by the fact that other men now found her attractive. It's hard to turn eveyone down when they suddenly start paying you attention. I am grateful I knew that guy, even if it did not work out. I've told him so many times. She should be grateful to you, even if you don't belong together. Take a long look at what did not go right. Was it her? Was it you? And try to do better for yourself next time. Oh, and I'm getting married next Sunday. To another guy, but the right one.

As much as it hurts, at least you now know that she is not worth it. You will find someone who loves herself for who she is and regardless of what changes she goes through, she will still want to be with you. I can never understand people who think they are the hottest (ahem) in the world and completely change after losing weight. Those people are people with extremely low esteem and clearly think looks is everything when it isn't.

U definitely deserve better... her new-found ego will only lead her to pain and further loneliness...

Go Mean Girls on her and sneakily feed her protein bars that are designed to bulk her up.

metalcrazed 21

Perhaps the reason she left isn't because she lost weight. Maybe her being slimmer gave her the courage to leave a bad relationship. Good for her.

Sorry, OP. Painful as it is, learn what you can from this, and use it to better your next relationship.

Ugly on the inside, makes her ugly on the outside, no matter how much flab she's lost!

Don't worry mate! You deserve better!! I'm sure you will find someone else who appreciates you more. :-)