By soldierboy - 30/08/2010 00:39 - United States

Today, after nearly 2 years of continuous fighting in Afghanistan, my unit came home. We were booed at the airport. FML
I agree, your life sucks 141 745
You deserved it 13 757

Same thing different taste

Top comments

E_breaker 0

well screw them. thanks for serving our country. =D

Thank you for serving our country! Don't let people like that get you down. There are way more of us who are proud, honored and grateful!

Comments

L4Dgirl00 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
MiGman 5

I'd like to see them join and go there. they wouldn't last a day

**** them we owe u so much for going out there for our country. there a bunch of ******* anyways. thank u!!!

At least you had an audience... But seriously, screw those cowards

FyourLIFEdotCOM8 0

awe I'm sowie :( that's f***ed up well congrats on coming home though.

spiderlady87 0

to all those bashing the war, my husband spent 4 years in Iraq, he saw a lot of good done over there. my friend spent 3 years in Afghanistan, there is good things going on there. And to the unit that got booed. i apologize,no one should have that done to ya all. And welcome home!!

Horde 8

please explain what 'good' your soldiers did after they invaded a foreign country for no real reason.

Yeah, crashing airplanes and killing innocents isn't a real reason.

they may have invaded without reason, but they are killing Taliban and protecting the civilians of the country, the invasion was stupid, but we have to clean our mess up before we leave

What good we did let's see we roved a psychopathic tyranny from power in Iraq. I'm in the army we do this job because we want to protect this country and the beliefs it was founded on. Afghanistan was brought to our doorstep on 9/11. We are trying to eliminate the problem at the source, that's why we are over there. Oh and just an FYI we are almost out of Iraq you ignorant ass.

Why not just not cause problems? Makes it easier for you and you don't kill a tonne of innocent people. Or is that no fun?

thank you for fighting for us. you are heros to me.

I'm not 100% supportive of war but i definately am of our TROOPS!!<3 Thank You for everything you do & Welcome Home!<3

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
amazinggbaby 2

That's not as easy to do as you put it, they still have to fight to free those people.

To you who said you were Muslim and from Iraq and was offended, you are an idiot who wants to be emotionally involved in something. The war on terror was initiated by a terrorist attack on the United States by a radical islamic organization based in afghanistan. the US presence there is against that organization and others like it, NOT against the country or islam, an otherwise peaceful religion. To the original poster, god bless you and god bless America.

Horde 8

At least that is the BS you're fed by your glorious leaders.. Seriously, how many wars you fought in the past few years, and how many of it was fought in your own country? (defending from something implies that that something ATTACKED you first -.-) You guys are brainwashed, doing the same Holy Crusade the catholics did in the past for the same pretentious, made up reasons.

Were you living under a rock on 9/11?

FFML_314 11

You're an idiot. Plain and simple.

Horde 8

And THATS the typical US argument regarding the topic. maybe I'm an idiot plain and simple, but at least I don't invade other countries to "protect them" lol 911 is a made-up thing, or if not, a doing of a military group, not a whole country. And you forgot about all the other wars you wore (iraq, gulf, korea, vietnam etc)

9/11 is a "made-up thing?" Holy shit. Who let you on a computer? Go back to your conspiracy sites.

FFML_314 11

"9/11 is a made up thing" How could I forget? That was the day that someone set off a massive acid bomb through-out the country and we've been on this incredible trip ever since. Imagining the whole thing! I wonder when it will wear off?

9/11 was made up wow u are such a dumbass why don't you crawl out from under the rock you've been living under. you call us brainwashed yet you believe that 9/11 didn't happen. I suppose the Holocaust didn't happen in your mind either?!

Anaxes 5

9/11 is made up... made up... made up... ... Are you literally retarded? Of course, if you wish to expand your stupidity, I will gladly tell you how to castrate yourself and protect humanity.

Horde 8

Ooookay, what about the other wars? (you read selectively)

Anaxes 5

The Korean war was between North and South Korea, how exactly did America start that?