By unluckylassy - 28/11/2013 00:01 - Ireland

Spicy
Today, after moving miles to be with my boyfriend, I logged onto his computer just in time to see his other girlfriend had sent naked pictures. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 168
You deserved it 6 192

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Correction: 'moving miles to break up with your boyfriend.' Oh, how thoughtful!!

Comments

Good thing you found that...you should know...well maybe in this new horizon of people you are in you can for sure find someone better...

#44, bi or not, it's still cheating even if she did find the other girl hot. Being bi doesn't mean you'd be okay with your bf cheating so long as the girl was hot.

sadly I can completely relate to you.... except I'm married

AriBunBun 7

Met my last ex's wife that way. Talk about awkward.

kick his no good a** to the curb, to cheat on someone, obviously he has no respect for himself so you can't expect him to respect you. he's not a man if he cheats. to get somewhat recent take some of his fab things that are expensive or hard to replace and make him go on a "treasure hunt" for the ideas on ifunny totally awesome.

Dump his sorry ass! That really sucks that you went through moving just to find that out. Be glad you're getting rid of him, but it sucks that you went through all that. Hopefully it won't be difficult or expensive to move back, assuming that's what you want to do.