By unluckylassy - 28/11/2013 00:01 - Ireland

Spicy
Today, after moving miles to be with my boyfriend, I logged onto his computer just in time to see his other girlfriend had sent naked pictures. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 168
You deserved it 6 192

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Correction: 'moving miles to break up with your boyfriend.' Oh, how thoughtful!!

Comments

Malicteal 21

Were they at least nice naked pictures?

perdix 29

Since you are logged on as your boyfriend, why don't you dump the other girlfriend? Tell her that her pictures are a hideous turn-off, she's too fat in the wrong places and lacking meat in the right places and then tell her the list of STDs you are carrying. All's fair in love and war, and running off your rivals is a time-honored part of the game. Technology is making that ridiculously simple.

Umm no. Even if she sent pictures knowing he had a girlfriend that's no reason to tell her she is fat and ugly. Actually, there is no reason to tell anyone those things.

perdix 29

#85, yes, there is a reason: getting the witch out of your way. It may be ruthless, but destroying your enemies is the hallmark of victors.

No, that behaviour is never excusable. Why does what she looks like have anything to do with this anyway? If she was aware he had a girlfriend, I could understand being annoyed with her for being immoral. But at the end of the day, she's still not the villain here. She's not the one who was unfaithful. The boyfriend was. It's a weird thing that women blame the 'other woman' for enticing away their boyfriend. No. If he was a good guy and truly committed to the relationship, he could firmly say no (this is assuming he actually did cheat and the pics weren't unsolicited). She isn't responsible for his infidelity, he is.

I'm so sorry OP, I know how it feels. Get out there and find someone who deserves you! Once a cheater, always a cheater.

you didn't give him what he needed so someone did

uhnevermind 24

Something tells me you're one of the guys that cheats on people.

#81 I don't understand how some people think it's ok to cheat if you're not being satisfied in a relationship. How about instead of being a childish asshole, you actually talk to your partner and figure out what's wrong. People like you disgust me.

Stupid thing to say. If she wasn't "giving him what he needed" he should've either told her so they could work on it, or broken up with her. That's definitely no excuse for cheating.

DishnobFruitCum 5

You travel miles to see someone and your first instinct is to log onto their computer? YDI, plain and simple.

Bear in mind that FML's don't leave much room for detail. She could have needed to use his computer for many reasons rather than intentionally snooping, such as sending a message to family to say she arrived okay. So if his email was already open and she went to log onto hers but happened to see a subject titled "naked pics" or whatever... it's an easy thing to stumble across without deliberately prying. And since she just moved to be with him, it seems unlikely that she doesn't trust him to the extent that she'd be spying (unless she did it to try and 'save' their relationship, in which case this FML is pretty sad :/)

After reading back over a lot of the comments, it seems most people are assuming that she went on without his permission. This could be the case but not how I read it. In most of my relationships, we casually used each other's computers anyway, whichever one was nearer/had full charge, and although we always ask each other's permission, it isn't a big deal. If she was snooping, then yeah, obviously she shouldn't have done that. Still don't think she deserves to be cheated on though.

It wasn't necessarily because she wanted to go through his stuff. I log onto my boyfriend's laptop when I'm at his because I know we'll probably be watching something on it, not because I want to snoop. She might have just stumbled upon the pictures while doing something totally innocent. I don't see how logging onto your boyfriend's computer means you deserve to get cheated on.

CeeCee_fml 16

What's wrong with using other people's computers?

I really hate people like you. You just assume she was snooping. She could have had something important to do, or she just wanted to use the damn internet. Jesus Christ.