By Maxie-Nathanial - 23/05/2010 09:10 - United States

Spicy
Today, after having sex with my boyfriend, he played with and named my boobs. Complete with a full skit where "Maxie" killed "Nathanial." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 857
You deserved it 8 235

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Lol, my bf does that nothing wrong with it, actually I think it's kinda cute :)

X1_BLACKOUT_1X 0

is #1 a girl or a guy? I can't tell. lol

missmurderx 8

your boyfriend; win. gosh, he sounds pretty pimp. if you don't want him, I'll take him. :Pp

Fridiculously 0

Weird. Name his penis princess Sofia and take her on magical journeys.

missmurderx 8

30; or name it krull the warrior king :D

lol is correct. The op needs to learn to have a sense of humor. I see nothing wrong with the bf naming her boobs.

So what? Boobs are so squishy and fun to play with!

ThatsJustMii 0

my bf has a long hair on his arm named Carl.

Nice idea. I will find a pair of boobs and name them too. How about Jenny and Jack?

ScooterScott 0

Team Nathanial! Team Maxie suckz

RachelTheLoser 0

hahaha I agree, ths isn't really an FML, but it's still funny xD it is cuute

At least you weren't a fat man and your girlfriend was doing that to you. YDI for being a fat man

My cats name is Max Maxicito Maximillion Maxine. But we just call him Max. Sometimes we call him a dumaxx, but only when he's being foolish.

W3BD3V 0

I like your boyfriend's style!

my boobs are called fred and George :D nothing wrong with naming them...

XxJeffRawrxX 0

I Named My Penis And Testes. :D The Left One's Mr.Freudian And The Right One's Dr.Lutman.My Penis's Name Is The Octogon.

well done for noticing the harry potter reference :D

metalfan333 0
melissamoshh 0

i named my boyfriends penis "hefty" (: but anyway, that sounds funny. atleast it was after sex. my boyfriend called me "ironman" today during sex...

... ^ U shouldn't be having sex yet, u look very young........, MY PENIS IS CALLED EL jUEVOS GRANDE............... this was ******* weird

30- i named my penis jesus. does any one want to let jesus in?

well if you name it, youll never forget it.. (:

Lisimal 7

I know right? It frustrates me to see how teenagers try to hard to be grown ups, as well as sleep around. They should enjoy their teen years. I know that I was a teenager two years ago, but I am speaking from my perspective. Throughout the school campus I would see a lot of girls with their big bellies, and I would just shake my head. They need to learn to take things slowly. After all, you have many years ahead of you, in which you are going to be an adult. My GOD did I get off topic! Anyhow, the "fml" is more of a cute/funny moment. How does it **** the OP's life?

Mine are not named but this sincerely reminds me of my boy friend

CarCrashZombieLo_fml 0

Lol iv named my fists and legs. Fists are "****" and "You" and my legs are "Thunder" and "Storm" Hahahaha OMG get serious...

JinxSNC 0

#30 hey! mine name is Sofia! XD I lol'd nonetheless

haha that actually sounds really cute

FFS, it was a simple compliment! If you consider that creepy, please barricade yourself indoors Labor Day through Thanksgiving. You're not ready for Halloween decorations.

Fridiculously 0

Aw Jane, you're pretty like Twiggy.

Thanks Frid :) Is that you in your pic? It makes me wanna fingerpaint!

CremeEggs 6

OP was actually sad because the names weren't Creme and Eggs. That's normal. Sheesh.

kaytlinblindsey 0

I have a brother named Nathanial haha

pedro_mclovin 0

For a brother to be a boob, his name would have to be Josh.

Haha I'm glad you got the connection :P

so_unlucky89765 4

1. fyl? no way! that's awesome! 2. agreed - how did he die?

u must have some nice **** if one of them was able to beat the other one to death. YDI for having great ****. btw he should make a movie out of that story. ha. or record the sequel at least.