By disappointed - 23/09/2011 03:08 - United States

Today, after having saved up my money for months to buy my college-bound son the car of his dreams, I got a phone call telling me it had been totalled during a drag-race. I only gave him the keys two days ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 257
You deserved it 14 115

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CrassKal 27

I seriously hope you knocked his dumb ass out. And that you had insurance.

Comments

missbadluk 0

That's why you don't buy your kids cars as a present. They appreciate it more if they have to buy it themselves. I did. Spoiled rotten kids these days. Smh. Fyl.

you totally deseeve that shit!!! you dont buy your kids a nice car they want, u buy them an affordable pos that is dingable that way they can save their own money to get what they want. people only have respect for stuff if they work for what they got!!!

kaykay20 0

Expensive cars are gifts for after graduation. Most should know this by now...

ydi. make the kid buy his own car, he will respect it more. i laugh when i see kids rolling around in brand new BMWs and so on. they are always bagging on them, have no clue how to control them properly amd pretty much dont give a flying fack what happens to it.. Yes, it was a nice thing for you to do. but if you want your kid to learn responsibility... cut him off, aside from paying for his schooling.

CaitlanL29 9

No offense, but duh? He's a teenage boy, why buy him an expensive car? You're not doing anyone any favors...