By Anonymous - 05/09/2010 04:40 - United States

Spicy
Today, after doing it with my girlfriend, she told me that she was "faking the whole time, and thinking of talking cupcakes." FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 742
You deserved it 8 175

Same thing different taste

Top comments

gfunk1127 0

you should fulfill her fantasy and "glaze" her!

Comments

thetweak70 2

maybe you shouldn't give her shrooms before doing with her, that's kind of trippy

rasellersjr 0

Sounds like you need some sex Ed dude... but on the other hand, she deserves it for making you think you were getting the job done. She should tell you what she likes since all women have different needs. It annoys me to no end that woman do that. But I've learned to coax the info out of them before it gets to sex, so when the time comes... so does she. if I can't get the info out of them, i experiment with foreplay and make her cum before we start. A lot of woman cum easier multiple times once they have came once. Rub one off too about an hour before hand also and you will last longer. Google ******** and g-spot and find them! Sometimes you can even stimulate the ******** during sex, that drives them nuts! Hope the info helps...

Talking Cupcakes ?! What Girl Doesnt Think Of That ?! :D

r u an angle or a goddess? cuz tht face is too gorgeous to b human!

You should have grabbed her and stuck it in her ass and told her to "fake this"....

Shaggy_92 5

wow man you had sex with your girl and she wants cupcakes? WTF LOL

38 - That's right, you gotta get her NICE AND MOIST....like a cupcake!!

Doing it? What is it? A puzzle maybe. Crafts?? LOL