By JayFri - 06/06/2011 17:20 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I were about to have sex in his car. He got out of the car and moved to the passenger seat with me. As he shut the door, it slammed against my fingers, breaking one of them. He then asked if we could still have sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 466
You deserved it 7 243

Same thing different taste

Comments

Idonebeenhad 17

it's not like you're gonna give him a handjob :D

still had sex not give him a handjob lol sorry for the confusion guys

Shouldn't the sex take place in the back of the car? Why passenger seat?

Petunia888 13

38-maybe the seat reclines? Sometimes it's nice.

CaptainPickles72 18

11- Yup, sex with broken bones is a smashing good time!

sex is so much better in back of an SUV...passenger seats get real uncomfortable

Boygenius50 8

And you said yes. . .right??!

justinhi 0

yeah cuz blue balls is a bitch

well sex produces a chemical called endorphin it's a natural painkiller so pain will be bearable. so I say, sex FTMFW YO.

imacreeper 3

You still have 4 left. Stop looking for excuses.

You can still enjoy it. There's a thin line between pain an pleasure

Not really. "Oh it feels so good that it hurts." What's up with that???

GuessWhatKids 13

he has the right to have sex with you. After all he is the male and you should listen to him and suck his ****.

Since when did we need fingers in sex. Commit!

It's not like OP has to finger him...

if I was him I would have said you broke a bone and I will grow one more :)

FMLsOhilarious 6

Yeah, apparently you're smart too. Your grammar is so perfect I'm jealous...NOT.

chickunkey 0

your smart what? the anticipation is killing me!

ipodlover1995 0

well you don't have sex with your fingers anyway... or do you ;)

DearestPluto 0

Why would she be fingering her BOYfriend?

mismonroe 0

Because the male G SPOT (don't worry, sweetie, you'll learn about that when you grow up) is in the Rectum.

why wouldn't she be fingering her boyfriend?

ipodlover1995 0

he felt bad enough.... lol not like he did it on purpose, grin and bear it and give it up, and next time just do it on the trunk!!!!

ReynshineCutting 10

Grin and bear it? WTF? You don't grin and bear it. That's just wrong on so many levels.

PSQ91 6

You don't need your finger for sex, duh!

I think you should slam the door on his fingers and then ask him if he still feels like having sex.

...slightly more difficult for a male to have sex w/o his hand than for a female.

TheDrifter 23

Op's username is Jay... I think they're both guys.

Because Jay can't be a girls name? Or you were trying to be funny?

TheDrifter 23

Really? How many girls names do you know that start with Jay? Or is it just here in Canada that those names aren't popular for girls?

Right cause your name is TheDrifter and that screams a particular gender. Seriously its just a username.

Jay can be short for a girls name. For example, Jaymee (I think that's a real name, but I'm not sure).

12-why would she do that. After all the male has the power and she should suck his dick for causing trouble.

bingababe 16

124- My daughters name is Jayleah, we always call her Jay.

lyshieelove 0

I don't feel the need to add any more names tbh. Just because those names aren't popular doesn't mean they don't exist. I was the only person I knew with my name my whole childhood, now I know 6 others.

stewpididiot 11

I think you should slam the door on hoe boner and see if he still wants to have sex.