By itsnotyouitsme - 20/04/2016 18:54 - United States - San Francisco

Today, after breaking up with my boyfriend of 2 years, I was backing out of his driveway when he came running out yelling "STOP!" I thought he wanted to make up so I kept going, until I'd run over his dog. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 319
You deserved it 35 297

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You seriously deserve this... F his life for being broken up with and having his dog run over in one day.

What if a kid was there?! Anytime someone waves their arms frantically and yells stop while you are driving, you should probably stop. And poor dog :(

Comments

Even if he was trying to make up, dont you think theres a more mature/less psycho bitch way to face that than to peel out and murder a dog? The hell is your problem?

I officially hate you and I have never met you.

Maybe next time you can get your head out of your ass and stop, you moron.

I really don't care if I get downvoted, but Jesus, that's really harsh. You're acting like she was on a mission to run his dog over. Why do you think she posted this on FML? It was an accident. It still sucks that she didn't listen and that the dog had to pay the price.

I swear to god that dog better be okay. You deserve 10 times what you did to that dog.

I hate you and you didn't even break up with me and run over my dog.

did you two break up due to lack of communication?

What's wrong with you ??? When you're backing out of somewhere with a car and someone yells stop you stop. You're driving tons of metal, being like "i'm gonna ignore the panicked stop because it comes from my now ex boyfriend" is really dumb. Imagine if there had been a child walking behind your car ? You would have seriously injured or killed a child ??? You're not only an idiot, you're a dangerous one too.