By doctorsandnurses - 13/01/2012 10:47 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, after a hard day on the wards as a trainee doctor, I went home and started getting frisky with my girlfriend. All I could think about was the anatomical names for what I was touching and doing. I felt physically sick. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 756
You deserved it 4 593

Same thing different taste

Top comments

drawmesunshine 17

"I want to lick your labia minora." That's not so bad, OP.

There's no need for you to use your hypoglossal nerve in lingually palpating her ********. If she digitally stimulates your frenulum of prepuce, you're going to get into trouble. Just ignore her nipple-areola complex and concentrate on your textbook, junior.

Comments

MeLuvBewbs 7

You're giving her the checkup without the awkwardness!

U should just stop stressing!. Besides look at the bright side atleast you're memorizing them better now

SauceySarah 30

I'm in Anatomy and that's so true. I'd be all 'Nice buccinator muscles' to kids that are in band.

You forgot to mention that you do it on purpose to show off.

22- that was bitchy, ever thought maybe the girl is just smart?

Not even doctors speak like that. They may think, but not speak... So I stand by my thought.

SauceySarah 30

I wasn't trying to show off. Do you even know me? No, so shut up[:

Actually I used to date a practicing doctor and he used to make jokes like that, so speaking from experience, yes it CAN happen.

Oh, hm, speaking from my own experience, that's called showing off. None of the doctors I know speak like that. And no, I'm not lucky enough to have been honored by your graceful presence. Want to be friends?

Way to blow a joke way out of proportion. I see you do this often, does it make you feel good belittling people?

@ 112- Is that a rhetorical question ?

starryeyed1015 6

At least your remembering OP. Make a game out of it or something so it doesn't make you "sick".

Hey hey, at least you got some action. Next time demand a BJ, not much to think about there. BJ's ftw!

drawmesunshine 17

Something about your comment makes me want to punch you in the face.

whitperky 0

Compartmentalize your life, dude!

Thinking about work is how I last longer. Last night I doubled my record of 30 seconds, try and top that...

RedPillSucks 31

I don't think that's the medically accepted term. (Assholeus Rectimus)

perdix 29

Of course it is! My brother-in-law is a doctor and he calls me that all the time!