By verycre8tive - 21/05/2009 07:31 - Romania

Today, after a few drinks my dad decided to tell me the story of how I was born. He wanted a baby girl after my brother, and mum didn't want any more children. So he tricked her by giving her the wrong pill. That should explain a lot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 618
You deserved it 2 723

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kscott88 0

Well, it shows how much he loves you, yeah?

Your dad wanted you Thats the brightside

Comments

harlehatschi 0

dude, your dad is such a douche

proudpariah 0

Subby, you're totally lying. Although it's possible to ovulate and conceive after missing just one pill within 24-48 hours, 1.) that probability is EXTREMELY unlikely and 2.) you would be pretty screwed up if your mom continued to take active birth control pills before she knew she was pregnant with you. Unless...your dad is an extreme misogynist who switched your mom's pills for a long time and didn't allow her to make decisions about her own body. In which case, I'm sorry you both have to live with such a pig.

Your dad wanted you Thats the brightside

poolshark 0

This reminds me of the Scrubs episode where Turk keeps slipping Carla birth control when she wants a baby and he's not ready: "That fig newton you're about to eat is not only fat-free but it's baby-free!" However, keeping someone from getting pregnant for a few weeks is slightly less invasive and controlling than trying to get someone get pregnant against their will. Since when do men give women their bc pills and how was she not suspicious? And don't even get me started on women's rights concerning their own bodies...

Maybe he's teaching you about the evils of the world! Lol. Don't be sad about it, i mean if they really didn't want another child, they would have went to extreme measures! Thankfully they didn't, so it shows you're totally wanted!

sovietrussian 0

#12 actually, more likely than not, nothing would happen to the baby if the mother continued to take the pill after they became pregnant.

elara15 0

#12, it is rather common for women to continue taking birth control pills not knowing they're pregnant. Oral contraceptives have NOT been linked to birth defects. I suppose you're someone who believes a barrier to reproduction is the same as abortion, no? But really, OP, this isn't a FYL. It's a FYMom'sL. Your father wanted you, your mother kept you, end of story.

What about women skipping on purpose and the husband not knowing?

the guy doesn't have to carry the baby for 9 months if he's tricked into having a baby and it's a lot easier for the man to just walk away when he finds out the womans pregnant, womans always stuck with the baby

rttr 18

You madam, are a dumbass. Neither side should trick the other into having a baby.

poolshark 0

#18: I vote for "equally ****** up" (same goes for the old pin hole through the condom trick).