By birdguts - 31/01/2011 02:34 - United Kingdom

Today, after 2 years together, my boyfriend finally proposed. I excitedly said yes. Just as we began to kiss, my half crazed cat ran in, dropped a half eaten bird at our feet, and promptly threw up on the carpet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 991
You deserved it 5 255

Same thing different taste

Comments

today I got proposed to FML WTF lol that's not an FML

meow..... if you two get married this isn't the only thing that'll be dead hahahhah jk congratulations

YDI for using '2 years' and 'finally proposed' in the same sentence. save for a few situations, that's not really a long time to have to wait. so unless a) you're both members of a religion that encourages young/quick marriage ( i have some friends in this situation) b) you have a kid with him (which i think OP would have mentioned) c) you moved in together right off the bat (in which case ydi anyways) or d) you'd known each other/been close friends for a long period of time before dating you should try to be a little more patient. sounds to me like he waited a reasonable amount of time, and maybe even jumped the gun a little (perhaps to get a nagging monkey that sounds like OP off of his back?) also, ydi for having a cat.

your cat also been waiting for this moment....you dont know how long she been keeping that bird for you! Be greatful it didnt eat the rest even though it really wanted to... But no... No.. She saved it for your ungrateful tail!

He "finally" proposed after 2 years? 2 years is certainly a decent length of time to be together, but it's not like he waited 7 years to propose or anything.

Even 7 years doesn't qualify for a "finally". There's never a time to say he "finally" proposed.

alicec123 0

who cares? look. on the brightside- you are getting MARRIED!!

eric1152 0
boo_boo117 0

What does you getting married have to do with your cat vomiting ?