By birdguts - 31/01/2011 02:34 - United Kingdom

Today, after 2 years together, my boyfriend finally proposed. I excitedly said yes. Just as we began to kiss, my half crazed cat ran in, dropped a half eaten bird at our feet, and promptly threw up on the carpet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 991
You deserved it 5 255

Same thing different taste

Comments

hehe that'll be an awesome memory to look back on :)

collinp89 1

did u actually say finally?! u freak!!

This seems like an abuse of FML. How is this a **** my life momment? I vote to remove this post.

My parents were married 3 months after meeting. They stayed that way until death parted them 37 yrs later so the timeline does not guarantee anything. The cat thing is just humorous! If your boyfriend gave you a ring box with that dead bird in it, now THAT would be a FML!

haha guess that was her present to you guys? :P

I like how you said 'after 2 years he finally proposed', as if two years is an extremely long time to be dating or something.

xD I'm surprised at how seriously some people are taking this. "OMG this isn't an FML because something horrible didn't happen." This site is supposed to be funny! The cat's timing was hilarious and it was gross, making this a good FML, despite the fact that she didn't break a limb or lose her entire family to a home invasion or something that would actually be bad. Maybe the OP just found it funny enough to share with us.

I do get what you're saying but it's not just that something horrible didn't happen, something wonderful happened! I think if I was the fiancé I would be a bit upset that my proposal was an FML moment, cat or no cat.

YDI for having a cat! Those creatures are EVIL!