By Anonymous - 03/12/2010 16:29 - Canada

Today, a woman slipped on the ice in front of me. Instinctively, I caught her before she fell. Instead of thanking me, she whirled around and asked me if my *expletive* mother had taught me to grope women inappropriately. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 494
You deserved it 2 730

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

bijan311 0

Well, did she "fall" because you tripped her, so you could grope hew inappropriately?

how did u know curse u internet slueths!!!

grlwhosings 0

Well there's your good deed for the day!

rhicks 0

What did you end of telling her?

Wow. People have no respect anymore. It used to be that it was rude if you even ignored someone who would hold open the door for you. Now someone stops you from falling on your ass, preventing you from possible injury, and you curse them out, accusing THEM of being improperly raised? What the hell is wrong with the world today?

what isn't would be the real question!

Should've said, "Don't flatter yourself. I was just trying to prevent the sidewalk from shattering from the impact of your immense ass."

This is why I don't help people!~ Good deeds never pay off.

what a bitch, you do something nice nowadays and they think you're groping....

Today, I slipped on the ice, and then someone came up behind me and groped me. FML

Youre somewhat right Mirorbo, but an eye for an eye leaves the world blind. If you did more good deeds and people recognize that, they may not return the favor to you, but they may pay it forward to someone else :) My mother randomly pays for peoples food in the drive thru, or gives her last few dollars in her wallet to charities. In her example, I do the same thing for random strangers. Just because no one has made your day any easier doesnt mean you shouldn't do the same for someone else :)