By uhoh.. - 22/03/2015 19:51 - Canada - Nanaimo

Today, a girl was making fun of me for being a virgin and, "never seeing a nipple". I have three. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 407
You deserved it 3 008

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's sad that being a virgin is seen as a bad thing.

Hey... Nothing wrong with being a virgin. Or having extra nipples...

Comments

Nothing wrong with a third nipple, trust me, it's a great conversation starter lol, sometimes conversation ended but those people are prudes and who needs em? I say embrace the third nipple and who gives a damn if your a virgin, make your first a good experience not something you will regret down the road.

So... Is the FML still being a virgin, the stupidity of people trying to make fun of you, or that you have three nipples? All three could be considered a reason for an FML. Being a virgin isn't that bad, ignore the haters. You can cure a lot of infections, stupidity is not one of them. Be thankful you don't have it. From what I learned about the Salem Witch Trials, witches have a third nipple. HEATHEN!

Meagan_parrish 9

I hate how people make fun of people who are virgin's. There is nothing wrong with waiting. Ugh.

uchihadesendent 14

That means I'm a level 22 wizard ;)

What does that have to do with anything?

Huh... I've never seen someone with more or less than two nipples...

tbh i don't understand what's so bad about being a virgin; it really means you have self-respect and have the patience to wait for someone who really deserves your first time

So... if you're not a virgin that means you lack self respect? Being a virgin is as much of a personal choice as those that decide to have sex. Nothing wrong about those that are virgins and nothing wrong about those who are not.

You seem to forget about the people desperately trying to lose it but failing too. Some people are unable to lose it haha, don't pretend they're taking the higher path

Not everyone sees it as special. That's a personal belief. Once you have sex you just lose your first time. You don't magically have less respect or less worth.