By fuck you retail - 27/05/2013 20:18 - United States - San Francisco

Today, a girl at my tanning salon was ranting about how expensive it was and how she wished there was a cheaper way to get a tan. I joked, "Like from the sun?" She angrily called me a "sassy bitch", screamed to my boss about me, and then threatened to sue us when he kicked her out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 599
You deserved it 4 529

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Umm , if you dont have money to pay for a tan , Don't go and make a fool out of yourself. That's like going to victoria secret saying you can buy cheaper bras at Wal-Mart.

onorexveritas 23

it's okay OP, its her IQ on the line

Comments

You think that you have it bad? Imagine being her boyfriend.

The only ones who would date her are equally as dumb so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

she will get tan in hell for free someday

And what exactly does she plan on suing you for?

SystemofaBlink41 27

Hurtful sarcasm? Um... Trying to make a customer laugh without their permission? ........ I got nothing...

Angry customers like to yell that they'll sue whether they really can or not when things don't go their way. I'm not sure what she could actually sue the store for given she was removed after she began yelling.

#62 is right. I think sueing is so acceptable among the media that people think that they can Sue anyone for anything. I just ignore people who act like that. best of luck op.

It actually cost a lot to run the sun. You don't know if but we pay the sun to heat the earth. The more money the more heat. But some planets cannot afford so much heat.

Did you tell her to have fun with the lawsuit? Lol.

\ 28

Some comebacks are so effective and incisive that they can cause violence.