By Anonymous - 16/08/2011 03:31 - United States

Spicy
Today, a cute guy in a bar came up to me, and we started chatting. I'm a natural blonde, and he commented on how nice my hair was. He then followed this up with, "Does the carpet match the curtains?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 733
You deserved it 5 182

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jswizzle_ 6

Now you have left us all wondering.

Comments

badmandilon 19

Is your conversation related to intimacy just like any other post in this section?

does it match? the world may never know...

You should have asked if he wanted a closer look, then gave him a knee to the groin, causing him to instantaneously drop to his knees and be crotch level. Then walked away.

gofferurself 10

@179-interesting, didn't know that. And I'm not 100% sure why most of you seem to want 'hardwood', unless all you want is a 1 night stand. Sex is much better with some hair down thair if you actually have feelings for the person.

texas_redneck88 10

Um no hair is waaaaaaaaay better

joa76 3

I don't see how whether or not you're in a relationship affects the physical sensations involved. If you think it feels better with (or without) hair, I'm pretty sure it'd be true regardless. For the record, though, while it may feel better for you for the other person to have hair, it generally feels better for girls not to, because there's nothing in the way so there's more contact. So wouldn't it make more sense to want them to not have hair if you're in a relationship and care if they enjoy it?

well you were at a bar, being hit on and sexual inuendos should be expected. if you are offended by such talk, your going to be better off drinking at home alone.

So, because a girl doesn't like being the butt of a dumb sexist joke, she should just drink in the kitchen at home? Nice. Classy.

joa76 3

What? Blonde women do tend to have blonde hair. Also, uh, 7 year olds don't tend to HAVE hair there, so that would be just about the stupidest assumption ever.