This boy

By GirlinGreen - 30/04/2009 01:34 - United States

Today, I was babysitting a four year-old. He was mad and began hitting me. I told him to use his words not his fists when he's mad. He then began telling me how much he hated me, and that I should go die and never come back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 443
You deserved it 18 509

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And? He's four, four-year-olds are jerks and need their ass kicked.

What the hell did you do to him anyway? I certainly didn't go around demanding people's deaths when I was four.

Comments

If you take shit from someone who doesn't hardly know what they are doing..and actually get hurt by it...then you are a retard...

eh, don't worry too much about it. he's only 4, no big deal. kids are little bitches sometimes. and it's not your fault, it's the parenting. his parents probably let him get away with that stuff. it would have been all i could do not to slap the kid and lock him out of the house.

mouseintern 0

I picked YDI, not because you deserve being yelled at or anything, but because if you tell a kid to use his words, not his fists when he's angry, he will do just that, and it won't be nice.

tell him to go stick a key in a electrical socket. just kidding. but for real, kids say shit like that. its not big deal.

subliminal23 0

Oh, poor you. How are you coping? Shit these FML's are getting lame

AntiChrist7 0

that's why i would never babysit or even have children. YDI

Kids say the darndest things! Gotta have thick skin when you work with kids. :)

luckily for him the only way the bring someone back after they die is to wish them back with the dragonballs

He was transferring his anger about someone else.

Your own fault, you told him to use words.