This boy

By GirlinGreen - 30/04/2009 01:34 - United States

Today, I was babysitting a four year-old. He was mad and began hitting me. I told him to use his words not his fists when he's mad. He then began telling me how much he hated me, and that I should go die and never come back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 443
You deserved it 18 509

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And? He's four, four-year-olds are jerks and need their ass kicked.

What the hell did you do to him anyway? I certainly didn't go around demanding people's deaths when I was four.

Comments

I agree with him. Do us all a favor and take his advice.

melzilla 0

So what? He's four and angry. if he's really that bad its a ftheparentslife not yours. be glad all you have to do is babysit him for a day.

whererthefriends 0

As a babysitter, you did absolutely the right thing. You tried to be a role model for the tyke. You cannot, as some of these comments suggest, "kick the four-year-old's ass." The parents and the state alike will send you to court, and convict you. Let the parents know about this behavior, and try to punish the kid by putting him in isolation for a short time-out (I suggest putting him in a bathroom, that way he has no excuse to have to leave). This sort of behavior is not abnormal for a kid of that age, but it should be corrected straightaway.

ICantFindTheHole 0

As opposed to dying and coming back? I'm pretty sure only that doesn't happen too often. I've only heard of that happening once and it was a little over 2,000 years ago.

I absolutely agree with #'s 70 and 80.

snoopy24_fml 0

USE YOUR WORDS, NOT FISTS!!!!!

"Use your words" is an excuse to curse someone out. Be glad he didn't call you a ******* dumb-ass bitch of a ****.