The best part of breaking up…

By Anonymous - 19/10/2009 23:51 - Canada

Today, my girlfriend and I got into a huge fight. She kicked me out of the apartment and told me to never come back. Devastated, I waited outside of the apartment door for hours, hoping she'd reconsider. I ended up falling asleep. I woke up to her foot stomping on me, screaming, "I meant it!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 014
You deserved it 8 830

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Is your name on the rent paperwork? If so, walk back in and tell that bitch to **** off. If your info isn't on the papers, she still has to give you an eviction notice. Also, you might want to check with the landlord there if neither of the above is the case. You might be able to get her kicked out for letting you stay there against her contract. FYL for having to deal with a horrible woman.

evangldbrg 0

Ouch....I think a **** punt is in order.

Comments

varkey 7
TheZarola 10

YDI. Seriously, go wait for her to "reconsider" somewhere else or you look like a stalker.

But who is the bigger criminal? She doesn't get injured because of the man waiting outside her door but the man experiences physical pain from him being stomped on. Wake the **** up, dumbass.

Marie_2011 0

#84 Yes but she's a bitch. Id've flipped out and beaten the living shit out of her for that.. (due to my short temper). She clearly uses OP as a doormat, OP should sue her and make her life difficult: even if I would answer her with violence, a correct person wouldn't: violence isn't an answer.

babyboy4lyfe 0

seriously im sorry that it happened to you. but the thought is f-ing hilarious. agagaga hahaha wooo. i mean that too

Aw that's so harsh :( I couldn't do that to a guy. You definitely didn't deserve that one. I've been through the exact same thing. Message if you like.

EdwinG19 0

So How Does It Feel Knowing Your Gf Wears The Pants In The Relationship?

upsidedownn 8

I can't help but wonder what you did...