The best part of breaking up…

By Anonymous - 19/10/2009 23:51 - Canada

Today, my girlfriend and I got into a huge fight. She kicked me out of the apartment and told me to never come back. Devastated, I waited outside of the apartment door for hours, hoping she'd reconsider. I ended up falling asleep. I woke up to her foot stomping on me, screaming, "I meant it!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 014
You deserved it 8 830

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Is your name on the rent paperwork? If so, walk back in and tell that bitch to **** off. If your info isn't on the papers, she still has to give you an eviction notice. Also, you might want to check with the landlord there if neither of the above is the case. You might be able to get her kicked out for letting you stay there against her contract. FYL for having to deal with a horrible woman.

evangldbrg 0

Ouch....I think a **** punt is in order.

Comments

perdix 29

Your first scorned-lover stalker move: fail. Stalkers don't fall asleep -- they take massive quantities of meth which lets them stay up perpetually and gives them the clear-headed motivation to continue the hunt. You're lucky you are in a relatively non-violent country like Canada, because if you were here in Texas, she could have shot you and probably gotten away with it.

moopsy234 0

pimp-slap her ass wit sum baby powder!

You must've seen The Last Kiss. Exact same thing happens except it has a much more romantic ending.

YDI for not leaving when she obviously wanted some space.

Ellowise_fml 0

You should have left.. Sorry, but she obviously wanted her space :( Life's a bitch...

Um, if you're the lessee (or if you're joint-lessees), then what she did was criminal (and in which case, you should have her kicked off-grounds). Even if you aren't, she has absolutely no authority to kick you off property grounds other than her own apartment, which you were no longer in. Only the landlord has the authority to force you off the property grounds. On top of that, if she really was stomping you, that's called "physical assault" and is a criminal act. Now quit squatting, grow some stones, and dump her... oh, wait, she already did that to you. Tough luck, pal. File a report if you want to, but only if you didn't do anything to her other than yell at her and only if you don't have any sort of record that could be held against you. Good luck. You're gonna need it.

Veritas143 0

I agree with everything you said..accept it's not just assault its also battery..but good comment! Yay for crazy bitches..funny how if it was a guy stomping some girls face there wouldnt be anyone saying "Well you should have left" . Ok well some might still say that haha

you're right, they would be saying she's pathetic and needs to move on if she stayed... because it is pathetic, male or female. when someone wants you off their property, go! otherwise restraining orders and police get involved, on top of you looking pathetic.

jazzmancarron 11

cuntpunch her, thatll get her to stop stomping on you. she sounds like a royal bitch,

If it was his apartment though, why didn't he have keys to get back in?