Supportive

By bopbop - 20/05/2009 01:21 - United States

Today, my brother came out to our family as being gay. My mother starting crying because she "wanted grandchildren." I told her that I was planning on having children. She started crying harder. FML
I agree, your life sucks 74 070
You deserved it 4 369

Same thing different taste

Top comments

junjouromantica 0

What a bitch, for crying for both reasons.

Comments

What #21said. **** #10, his brother isn't dead, not even similar. Stop sympathizing with the bigot.

Belldandy911 0

Hope your mom gets over herself. Seriously, its not the end of the world when someone says their gay.

lilmistabys 0

what a bitch of a mom. if i were u i would say that to her and punch her in the face. show her this ******* comment now.

xojuicyy 0

Ew tell her to go friggen piss herself!! And get her ass to stop crying!! BITCH! No offense

Celfious 0

I know it will tick you off but if I decide to have kids, trust me, I will teach them that girls like boys, and boys like girls! If my son or daughter tells me they are gay I will be mad and ashamed!

well then I hope you don't have kids. Coming out to my parents was the hardest thing I've ever had to go through. And they are mad and ashamed and now our relationship is practically non-existent. I hope you too would be willing to throw away any relationship you had with your children just because there is an uncontrollable aspect of their life.

Celfious 0

If you feel it is your right to be flamboyant and gay, then it is my right to not like it! Go ahead and flame me for expressing my opinion, and have a little parade about your opinions..

it's not a RIGHT to be gay. Just like it's not a RIGHT to be straight. It's part of who you are. That was a horrible word choice. You have the RIGHT to remain silent, you have the RIGHT to bear arms. Sexuality is not a right.

@121 fail troll is fail @ 13 and others the mother did start it with the grandchildren remark

that's not very motherlyy :S where is the world going these days?? gets me worried.

pinkbubble96 0

she might just have gotten more upset bout ur bro