Supportive

By bopbop - 20/05/2009 01:21 - United States

Today, my brother came out to our family as being gay. My mother starting crying because she "wanted grandchildren." I told her that I was planning on having children. She started crying harder. FML
I agree, your life sucks 74 070
You deserved it 4 369

Same thing different taste

Top comments

junjouromantica 0

What a bitch, for crying for both reasons.

Comments

Brasil_fml 0

RoguePenguin, I believe that the dick here it's you. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, and if you don't like them, you can GTFO. My opinion has been stated: Gays shouldn't be allowed to have any 'special rights' or considerations, they shouldn't have to make all that noise about so little. if they do not like the laws as it is, they are welcome to leave the country. I just wish they would STFU. And for everyone out there that thinks that I am a sexist, I am not. In fact, I despise man that treat women like they're inferior to them.

mcortez77 0

YDI for trying to make it about you, coming out is an important time, and you should have supported your brother... stups

#66, #99 Has the right mind set, I'm sure they didn't come on here for you to disrepect their mum. WHO would seeing how you can't help but love them even if their mean or rude. Please don't make this about gay rights I've heard of enough about that already, chill people this a funny site....not lose your head over some people's faults. -_-

This reaction should be expected, although it isn't completely right. On the bright side, she will get around to being more accepting if she is a decent person. I also don't think she was meaning to insult you when she cried harder.

.... she's still gonna have grandchildren.. just because he's gay doesnt mean he wont have children! and you, too. if my parents cry when i tell them i'm gay i will slap them in the face. it's so rude!

Wow .. your mom is really a piece of work. The crying thing is understandable I would say. It's something not everybody goes through and none of us knows what it feels like to have a gay or lesbian child. You don't know how they'll react for sure, but I know that my family's extremely accepting and such. I just don't like the reason why she cried for. She's being extremely ignorant. She's acting as if your brother's not a person, not a man who can actually produce sperm or have babies. He's so obviously capable of having children, but that's a choice that's up to him, not her.