Supernatural

By rongo12 - 11/05/2012 21:41

Today, I was heading to the bathroom when I clearly saw a little boy walking into my bedroom. My wife and I live alone, and I screamed at the top of my lungs, thinking he was a ghost. Turns out my wife collected him from school for a friend, and I just didn't hear them arrive. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 957
You deserved it 6 834

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would've done the same thing. I've seen to many scary movies to know a little young boy in your house is a bad sign.

twifan1901 0

You're not cool enough to be haunted op

Comments

twifan1901 0

You're not cool enough to be haunted op

The boy was probally more scared than op was.

They're more scared of you than you are of them...

linkinpark98 23

^That's what they say about spiders.... I thought so too until one of them charged towards me and jumped into my hair. :P

itwasallyellow 0

So uh.. Why was he going into OP's bedroom?

At first I thought his wife collected the boy from school to be her friend, and then it hit me

Idonebeenhad 17

Reminds me of that other FML about a women saying she saw a man in the corner "clear as day" and that she lives alone.

I would've done the same thing. I've seen to many scary movies to know a little young boy in your house is a bad sign.

It pretty clearly says his wife collected the child for a friend. Yes, collected.

I was referring to what it would be like at first glance. A random little boy in your house is quite scary. It's because they're so innocent yet so evil... I'm just glad if was a school child and not a ghost.

Either you edited your comment and took out the bit about 'the real question is whether he was just a ghost in Kid form' or whatever, or that comment got deleted and mine was a reply to the wrong one. Weird.

If the kid was a red head, that wasn't a child OR a ghost. "Hi, I'm Chucky! Wanna play?"

Ya I think I would have reacted the same man.

CaramelMacchiato 13

I couldn't agree any more with you! Because of scary movies, I second guess myself now. Normal people: Awe, what a cute little boy! Me: DEVIL CHILD.

Is anyone else reminded of the other FML that also had to do with a small ghost child? The OP of that one went to the kitchen around midnight and clearly saw a small child walk into the kitchen but when he entered the room there was no one there, and he lives alone.

lolmandi 9

You screaming probably scared him more then he scared you.

TraceCase_ 19

Can't blame you. Ghost kids are scary.

kirrra 11

ok that wasn't meant to be a reply to this comment. the app seems to be messing up comments at the moment.

kirrra 11

you're not wrong,I admit ghost kids are pretty scary. but I had honestly meant to reply to whoever asked "your wife collected him?"

I really hope you didn't scar that little boy's life...

Well I could understand you being freaked out, but was screaming really necessary?

It was a stupid move! It would have attracted the ghosts attention. Ruuuun!

That's like saying: "Well I could understand you being hungry, but was eating really necessary?"

That's like saying: "Well I could understand you being hungry, but was eating really necessary?"

ss_20_xx 14

^ You just made me hungry. I want cake.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! I've done that before! :D

kirrra 11

to be fair op, I think most people would be fairly confused by this, and I would most likely think the same thing you did, so FYL