Stranger danger

By Anonymous - 20/11/2014 16:35 - United States - Calhoun

Today, while using a public toilet, a guy started pissing beside me at the urinal. The breach of bathroom etiquette then escalated to him taking a long look down at me and saying, "Nice sack, dude." followed by him finishing up and leaving without even washing his hands. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 553
You deserved it 2 811

Same thing different taste

Top comments

blackdoritos 7

You can tell a lot about someone by their person hygiene & bathroom etiquette.

Comments

I'm so glad women have private stalls. I can't imagine peeing in front of a stranger in an open room.

Ashd09 30

The bathrooms at my school don't have stalls. I avoid the bathrooms at my school.....

No stalls? Pissing is one thing, how are you supposed to shit?

Or change your feminine hygiene products?

Oh gosh, I would put an "out of order" sign on the door before I went in.

No stalls at all is really unacceptable in any government-funded place (public school) or a private school where people pay ridiculous money and should get their money's worth in basic facilities. Why don't you all write a letter and a petition and send it to the principle and then to the public school board? Our stalls were wonky, tilted, warped, graffitied to hell, most without locks... but NO stalls, unless it's a single-toilet room where you can lock the door, is absolutely unacceptable by any standard - for girls AND boys!

I bet that dude would hook up with his buddy's ex, too.

The real question is if he would even wait for them to break up.

Well that would be extremely uncomfortable..

Then he be like: Why don't you take a ******* complement

maybe you play defense for football and he was commenting on your sack in the last game :) like sacked the quarter back!

You were using a toilet. He was using the urinal. Was the stall door not closed? If so, YDI.

You're a ******* idiot. A urinal IS a toilet.

No. The post said US. Toilets and urinals are different things here. When using a public men's bathroom, you piss in the urinal and shit in the toilet. Unless you want to just piss in the toilet. Just don't shit in the urinal. It sounds like there were either no walls, the walls were too sort, or this guy was freakishly tall.

i live in the u.s. they are called toilets here.

If you were taking a piss, why in the hell was your sack out to start with?

What a disgusting human being. That guy deserves to get punched in the face.

He deserves a good spray down with Lysol!