By S4L - 02/07/2009 04:13 - France

Today, I had to take a leak, so I went into a porta-john. I noticed another man's hand under the door with a cell phone. Angered, I aimed my stream at his hand and phone. He tilted the porta-john over in response. It was full. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 804
You deserved it 23 373

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lexia_fml 0

I don't understand. Portable stalls? Then how could it tip? If not, how could someone get a hand under the door?

I don't think I've seen a portable stall with an opening in the door like that... That guy probably deserved it for sticking his phone in like that, but you really should have thought ahead...

Comments

itscalledkarma 0

I Second that x1000. Hope it was only Number 1.

sillisheep 4

I say better to be pissed off than on ^_^

Lexia_fml 0

I don't understand. Portable stalls? Then how could it tip? If not, how could someone get a hand under the door?

cxal_fml 0

http://open.salon.com/blog/rchaynes/2009/06/11/beware_the_porta_potties_of_france

rihannalover 0

i got to use one of those when i was in france hahahaha. at OP, FYL! i woulda done the same thing or grabbed his phone and tried to crush his fingers under my foot haha. nice way to settle it!:)

I don't think I've seen a portable stall with an opening in the door like that... That guy probably deserved it for sticking his phone in like that, but you really should have thought ahead...

gigi37 0

Of course he deserved it for peeping; did he think it was okay to film/take pictures? And it's frustrating because he got what he deserved and yet he had the audacity to retaliate. So how could the OP think ahead on this? If that situation happened to me, I couldn't exactly aim pee on his hand, being a girl, but I would step on his phone or throw it into the toilet (before deleting whatever he had taken). And if I was pushed over or tilted while in there, I think trying to rub whatever was spilled on me onto him would be fair. OP: I hope you kicked that guy's ass

I am so confused! But YDI for peeing on someone anyway.

yeah but wut else should'e hav done wen some1 puts their hand and cell under the door and u dont know wut theyre doing while youre peein, just let it go??

Dude, it's called sentence structure. And spelling out the entire word.

lolzforfun228 3

Sorry, but this is the internet. It has It's own language. And in that language words don't need to be fully carried out.

Too bad FML's commenting rules forbid the language of the internets.

alex_vik 0

Says the person typing in correct English.

EffinWhosLife 0

So #6, would you actually enjoy someone trying to take pictures of you while you're doing your business?

If it's a hot lady who's using it for private uses, I guess I wouldn't mind.

................ would a "hot woman" EVER be that desperate to do something like that? No way, especially not to a random guy pissing in a portable toilet.

Is this some weird moon porta-John? I've never seen one that had an opeaning at the bottom.

Jimbo2000 0

I am calling fake on this one. How can a porta potty have a space at a bottom? This just doesn't make sense

i think what OP is referring to is the kinda of portable toilet with multiple stalls. these have openings at the bottom of each stall to let air circulate.

katelynmarie 0

You can knock them over. They're portable... Haven't you ever gone "porta-potty-tipping" ?

Maybe the ones in France aren't exactly like the American ones?

LeedsFML 0

In France... (certainly the North) they have 'huts' with holes in them. Porta-John... where do you think you are... The States??

katelynmarie 0

But you've had to at least heard of it. And I'm not a ''disgusting juvenile ****.'' :(

"Disgusting"- you do things that cause people to get covered in shit. "Juvenile"- you think that it's funny. "****"- You do this knowing full well that it will ruins someone's day, week, or even month just because your ***** and giggles were sooooo much more important than their privacy, sanitariness, or well-being. Yes, anyone that goes porta-potty tipping pretty much automatically falls into all of these categories and they deserve to get the ever-loving shit beaten out of them.

katelynmarie 0

I never said I do it... You're a dick.

And he never called you a "disgusting juvenile ****." Idiot.

katelynmarie 0
Xader 0

@127 No, he was only implying that you were, IF you did it.

Shizden 0
seb12992 0

Karma? Are you ******* stupid? The ************ was taking pictures of him with his cell phone. I hope someone does the same to you while you're taking a shit, then you get so pissed that you run out of the stall butt naked with shit still plastered to your ass crack, then they push you over, start touching your penis, and spit on you while you struggle to pull your pants back up. Then they record the whole thing and post it on Youtube and metacafe.

QJD 0