Stop perving

By Anonymous - 14/01/2011 04:30 - Ireland

Today, I had to repeat my order in Starbucks three times because the barista was staring at my chest. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 562
You deserved it 12 425

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why? What was on your chest? Give us a pic and we'll find it; don't worry.

chelle_starlight 0

you must have a "grande" chest...sorry...I know this comment is lame...couldn't think of anything else to say...haha

Comments

Whether or not she has an appealing chest is irrelevant. I hope you spoke to the manager about that barrister, OP, because he should not be allowed to treat customers like that. If I had an employee like that, I would fire him in a heart beat. To have to repeat once has a reasonable degree of innocence, but three times is incredibly rude.

DU0 0

So, how about that chest, eh? :]]

Or maybe it was a barista as she stated? I heard in far off lands girls can like boobs too.

Well I give a shit. The assumption that all males are pigs is just as insulting. Not everyone that has a penis thinks with it.

DU0 0

It's the internet. What did you expect? :l

girls wear low cut shit for a reason. there's no medical gain or reason to hang your **** out, unless you got really bad breast sweat or something. point is, if girls dont like guys oogling, dont wear stuff that shows it off, no reason to get mad that people stare if 'feeling sexy,' 'getting noticed', or being 'in style' is the reason you wear it

it's not always what you wear, I'm a 32E and some guys will stare at them even if I wear a polo neck!

DU0 0

Guys are going to stare whether rude or not, and that's that.

SirEBC 7

Well, 76, my guess is it's because you're a 32E. Your situation is a little different from that of most women.

62 you should not point fingers. I work with 2 girls that do this too. It's not just guys. it's is rude to do that.

debbster7 18

you're right. if anything she should have at least complained about them only paying attention to her chest. however, none of this would have happened if she was more conservative of it in the first place.

TheDrifter 23

Awe don't be like that, some of us are easily distracted .. something.. something ADHD. Or op could have been wearing glitter on her cleavage. Glitter and cleavage together is like a cluster bomb. You will hit the doctor or lawyer you're aiming for, but you will also get the barista and the homeless guy jacking off on the bus, that's just how it goes.

RedPillSucks 31

@72, She may not have been wearing a low cut or revealing top at all. Some guys will stare no matter what. Just like the FML several weeks back about the guy that couldn't help staring at his grandma's ****.

Wow #97 Debbster, you are an ignorant bitch! She NEVER said she was wearing a revealing shirt. Conservative? I hope you only wear turtlenecks then. So if a girl wearing a skirt and tanktop were to get raped, would she deserve it, because, after all, she should be more conservative in the first place

ppriscilla 0

actually he was staring at your amazing camel toe. you assume it was you're chest because that's what usually happens. don't wear tight biker shorts. problem semi solved

Who said he was a male? My view may be a little skewed due to the Starbucks near me, but all the Batista's around here are female, or effeminate males. So I guess you were ordering from a lesbian?

20 is right. the 4 star bucks around here all have girls. seen a guy in one but he was gay.

Nah, in both the areas here I've seen more males than females working at Starbucks

tom_es 3

congratulations it must be a nice one! be happy about it.

jinxthejinx 0

YDI for being in a Starbucks.

foolishgirl 0

this isnt an FML, its a perv comment :P

Next time you go I'll take a venti strawberries and creme please.

aenemadreamer 0

op is so used to using her **** for power that she either did this subconciously or she did it on purpose, either way its her effin fault. YDI. she was probably wearing something revealing or propping them up on the counter.

OneLittleAdditio 9

You don't know that. Maybe she was wearing a turtleneck. Girls don't have to show cleavage for a guy to be a perv. Bitch.

RedPillSucks 31

sigh.... Cause it's always the womans fault for flaunting it when guys [insert lewd action here].

#34, I seriously wish I could kick you in the nuts. What an ignorant, childish, ape-like statement. Using them for power, revealing shirt, propping them on the counter?! She didn't say any of that, just your imagination. Good luck ever finding a girl to put up with your bullshit.

Yeah #34, using them for power... The more I think about it, the more obvious it becomes that you must have endured lots of rejection from women. Good luck with that friend, with the shit that comes from your mouth, there will be plenty more women turning you down as time goes on. :)