Stalker vibes

By liz - 21/05/2009 23:46 - United States

Today, I was walking around Walmart when this cute guy walked by me and winked. I thought he wanted to talk, so I followed him around the store, trying to catch up. Turns out it wasn't a wink, he had something in his eye. He told the security person that a weird girl was stalking him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 110
You deserved it 52 445

Same thing different taste

Top comments

if he wanted to talk, you wouldn't have to follow him around...he would stop. YDI.

Even if he was actually winking, it probably wouldn't have meant he wanted to talk to you. Way to make yourself seem like a creeper.

Comments

soscrewed12 0

Probably had a little grapefruit in his eye.

rice_cake 0

Oh thats rather sad. But also really really weird and creepy. It really creeps me out when guys follow me. You must have had this happen to you before? How do you like it? YDI. FYL to the guy you were following.

ch_kisama 0

YDI...if he wanted to talk he would have

taz1 1

Ever heard of playing hard to get?

planetearth 0

damn you are desperate. who follows someone around the store who winked at them?? this is either fake or you are REALLY awkward.. did you say anything to him while you were following him?? This is why i think its fake .. you're weird enough to follow him, but too scared to talk to him? And who tells security about some loser girl following him?

alyssamarie218 0

following people you think are cute is a wonderful way to start a relationship. **facepalm**

Cant you take a hint? he was walking AWAY FROM YOU.

BulldogQB4 0

Wow, what possessed you to do that? You mistake a wink for having something in his eye? Seriously? Usually when I have things in my eye I put my hand to it (for whatever reason lol). No excuse to puppy dog him what so ever you creepy desperate lady. YDI.