Stalker vibes

By liz - 21/05/2009 23:46 - United States

Today, I was walking around Walmart when this cute guy walked by me and winked. I thought he wanted to talk, so I followed him around the store, trying to catch up. Turns out it wasn't a wink, he had something in his eye. He told the security person that a weird girl was stalking him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 110
You deserved it 52 445

Same thing different taste

Top comments

if he wanted to talk, you wouldn't have to follow him around...he would stop. YDI.

Even if he was actually winking, it probably wouldn't have meant he wanted to talk to you. Way to make yourself seem like a creeper.

Comments

75 - switch the genders around, and this guy would be getting the shit ragged out of him. I'm loving the double standard here. When the girl does it, she's dumb/cute/funny/. When the guy does it, he's a ****** serial killer. Makes a shitload of sense.

yeah...why the hell would you follow him all around?

stupidsreadthis 0
some_girl9 8

YDI. Dummy, if he wanted to talk to you, do you really think you would've had to chase him around the entire store? Get a life.

usnwife 18

I could see maybe following him down an aisle or something if he winked in a really flirty way as he was walking, but if he didnt stop to talk after that it's time to let it go! "the entire store" is very creepy...

hateevryone 14

if he wanted to talk, don't you think he would've said something? and you followed him around all because he winked??

missbadluk 0

WHO follows someone around??? I mean was he sprint running thru the store to where you couldnt "catch up?" How do you not just simply walk up to him? Do you have a walking disability or something which alters you from walking at a normal pace?? I'd call security too on you! Wierdo.

So because you THOUGHT he winked at you, you THOUGHT he wanted to talk to you, so you THOUGHT it would be ok to follow him around the store. Well I THINK you're a creeper