Stalker vibes

By liz - 21/05/2009 23:46 - United States

Today, I was walking around Walmart when this cute guy walked by me and winked. I thought he wanted to talk, so I followed him around the store, trying to catch up. Turns out it wasn't a wink, he had something in his eye. He told the security person that a weird girl was stalking him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 110
You deserved it 52 445

Same thing different taste

Top comments

if he wanted to talk, you wouldn't have to follow him around...he would stop. YDI.

Even if he was actually winking, it probably wouldn't have meant he wanted to talk to you. Way to make yourself seem like a creeper.

Comments

thisishilarious 0
maniac6 0

ydi for going to walmart (total trash) and who winks anyway?

poobear 0

ydi for trying to pick up guys at walmart. anyone who shops there is not a keeper. also youre a creep who follows a guy around the store id have reported you too

hah, good idea #7, wish that was possible

Haha! YDI. Are you desprate or what??

i gotta do this. "Today, i was shoppin in walmart when i felt something in eye so i kept blinking to try to remove it.. not only did it get worse but there was a scary girl who kept following me ard so much that i had to inform security. FML."

coffeennicotine 0

Who follows people around a store? Crazy. Seriously, don't do that. If someone wants to talk to you they will.

Okay, maybe the wink was a signal to you, maybe not. But wouldn't you think that when you couldn't catch up to him it was definitely a "not"?

maniac6 0

#50: i'm not rich and snobby. and NOT everyone shops at that store. maybe if you did a little research, you would see that MANY people don't support them because of their unethical practices. so please excuse me for not wanting to shop at a store that IS trash and that abuses their employees.

DareToDream7 0

and you know this because you're an abused wal-mart employee, right? and you have in fact seen all of the "unethical" practices made by wal-mart, right? if not, shut your mouth. you have absolutely no proof, you just say all that shit based on hearsay and rumours. show me proof that ALL wal-marts abuse their employees (every single wal-mart has to abuse their employees in order for that to be true, there are a ton of managers who abuse their employess, that has nothing to do with the company unless EVERY SINGLE ONE DOES.) and show me proof that everything wal-mart does in "unethical". then i might not think you're a stupid, ignorant, snobby bitch. and #50 wasn't saying that EVERYONE shops at wal-mart, hence why he said "-everyone-" to suggest that the majority of people shop at wal-mart or have shopped at wal-mart, which is true.