Stalker vibes

By liz - 21/05/2009 23:46 - United States

Today, I was walking around Walmart when this cute guy walked by me and winked. I thought he wanted to talk, so I followed him around the store, trying to catch up. Turns out it wasn't a wink, he had something in his eye. He told the security person that a weird girl was stalking him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 110
You deserved it 52 445

Same thing different taste

Top comments

if he wanted to talk, you wouldn't have to follow him around...he would stop. YDI.

Even if he was actually winking, it probably wouldn't have meant he wanted to talk to you. Way to make yourself seem like a creeper.

Comments

Lawl are you blonde? If he winked and wanted to talk, he did approach you himself. Why the f did you followed him?

debbiedowner2 0

Whew, someone is desperate.

Err couldn't you get the hint when he wouldn't STOP TO TALK after you followed him around the whole store? YDI.

wtfff. that's so weird. you shouldn't follow him ya creeeper. stop being so easy, play it up a bit.

awww poor you. You shouldve known better.

Usually when they keep walking away from you, it means they don't wanna talk to you....most people realize this within the first few steps but I guess you're just special, aren't you?

madam_mayham 0

#42, then I guess I'm just an oddball. Heck, I probably wouldn't have done anything even if it was a guy. There's easier ways to get rid of people, such as being intimidating. "If you don't get the **** away from me, I'll come back to you with a knife, you ********." or something to that effect. You'd be surprised at how effective that is, it usually catches people off guard. Of course, you could start by asking them nicely before you jump to that, but it's something to keep in mind.

Today, as I walked into a Wal-Mart I was blinking some dirt out of my eye. I then proceeded to be followed by this creepy girl everywhere. I had to call security to get her to stop following me. FML.