Stalker vibes

By liz - 21/05/2009 23:46 - United States

Today, I was walking around Walmart when this cute guy walked by me and winked. I thought he wanted to talk, so I followed him around the store, trying to catch up. Turns out it wasn't a wink, he had something in his eye. He told the security person that a weird girl was stalking him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 110
You deserved it 52 445

Same thing different taste

Top comments

if he wanted to talk, you wouldn't have to follow him around...he would stop. YDI.

Even if he was actually winking, it probably wouldn't have meant he wanted to talk to you. Way to make yourself seem like a creeper.

Comments

SurpriseButtseks 0

First of all, what kind of a guy goes to security because he's being followed by a woman? What a lame ass.

itsnotmuch 0

Exactly what #1 said : If he wanted to talk, he would've waited/stopped for you to come over.

#64, despite all the FMLs overusing proceeded, but mostly using it correctly, I think you are the first one to actually use it incorrectly. Fail so hard.

If they wink, approach them and talk. Following close behind them not saying a word doesn't really make a person appealing... Wonder how the Security Cams look like though.

#4: Totally false. If it were actually a wink, thinking he wanted to talk and/or liked you would be perfectly reasonable. I don't even think mistaking it for a wink was that unreasonable. However, once he starts walking away from you, and continues walking away when you follow in his direction, learn to take the hint. You made a mistake. Now back off.

Why would you follow him around ? Even if he was interested in you , it just makes you look desperate .

Why would you follow someone around even if they DID wink at you? You ARE a stalker and you DEF deserved it.

Do you usually get your date by going to Walmart?

Not -that- big of a deal, not sure why everyone is busting your balls on it. Stuff happens :D.