Stained

By maddie94 - 27/04/2009 09:14 - Australia

Today, I was in a shopping center when I went to the toilet. I came out, washed my hands and suddenly got a massive itch in my crotch. Without thinking I itched it. I then had to walk around the center with a wet hand print on my crotch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 401
You deserved it 54 541

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mrhahn530 0

You SCRATCHED it...what the hell is with people and thinking "itch" is a verb?

housemd1120 0

Hahahahahahaha that had to be a funny sight that sucks. Maybe you should think before you scratch

Comments

2, itch IS a verb. It's just intransitive. For example: "My leg itches." Leg is the subject, and there is no object. However, "I itched my leg" is not correct because leg is the object.

I concur, people misplacing "scratch" with "itch" bothers me to no end.

I bet anyone who said YDI is a female. Or at least they never had one of those burning sensations in their crotch region

finalyearsofhate 22

um..ok, but op is a female too. so your point is...?

definitely not a FML, it's just water and it dries off of clothing. big woop.

First of all the person who posted this is a girl for any of you who don't realize. Second of all to the girl who posted this, please stop masturbating in public washrooms as you might get crabs, unless you call me first and i could help you out. last of all this is not an FML for you, it is an FEWWTTRTPL (**** everyone who wasted their time reading this post's life)

Today, I was walking around the shopping center with my crotch dripping wet and everyone was laughing at me because I used an intransitive verb with an object. FML.

sciencenerd 0

That's why you pull down your pants, scratch, then re-wash your hands. Problem solved. :P

Demonchild 0

Bro u godda do what ya gotta do. If you gotta scratch da sax then u gotta scratchem every man should know that. We scratch before we think its instinct. Be prouda that mark it shows the chix that u gottam.

intransitive verb???? what the heck. We're not in english class? = P but this isn't that bad....