Stained

By maddie94 - 27/04/2009 09:14 - Australia

Today, I was in a shopping center when I went to the toilet. I came out, washed my hands and suddenly got a massive itch in my crotch. Without thinking I itched it. I then had to walk around the center with a wet hand print on my crotch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 400
You deserved it 54 540

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mrhahn530 0

You SCRATCHED it...what the hell is with people and thinking "itch" is a verb?

housemd1120 0

Hahahahahahaha that had to be a funny sight that sucks. Maybe you should think before you scratch

Comments

#7 fails. When you have an itch like the OP, you SCRATCH it. To the OP: Dry your hands next time.

fatfaceunited 0

#9 &#13 did you even go to the link i provided? if you did can you read? the third definition of the word "itch" is "to scratch a part that itches." Scratch is an appropriate word to use here, but so is itch. They are both "proper" you pretentious pig.

Ricky23J 0

I do that all the time at work. It's usually when it's raining out though.

This is kinda dumb. Who approved this one? In no way is this a FML.

#7 is right, to say "I itched it" is not incorrect.

Murdock7x4 0

meh, the way i understood it was if you say "I itch." it's b/c your body itches, not that you are physically using your hand to scratch something. Therefore, you itch, so you scratch. Either way, it isn't important. What IS important is figuring out why your crotch suddenly started to itch after you used a public toilet. Time to go to the clinic, I'd say. You never know what goes on in those public restrooms.

Actually I did #14/fatfaceunited and right next to the definition you provided it says INFORMAL as in NOT proper to say when using correct English.

katieface 0

At least you washed your hands. People seem to think those sinks are just decoration nowadays.