Squirting the night away

By svet - 22/02/2009 02:07 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was giving my boyfriend a blowjob, which I don't normally do because I have a fear of getting hit in the eye. Afterwards, I went to suck a lemon to get the taste out of my mouth. Sure enough, I bit the wrong spot and had lemon juice shoot right into my eye. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 502
You deserved it 84 215

Same thing different taste

Top comments

red_apples 0

Comments

nsforever138 0

Here's a ******* tip: don't point the **** toward your eye, brain surgeon.

wow, I'm not normally a bitch but give your boyfriend ****** blow jobs!!! you realise that you could just ask him to give you some warning so that you could make sure you aren't pointing it in ur eye (not that I know why you would seeing as thats what mouths and **** are for...) and if you think it tastes bad, just spit and gargle some water... I mean we have it easy compared to guys... they don't have a CHOICE but to taste our stuff, and I imagine that some of it tastes pretty bad depending on the chick... ok done being graphic...

and #21 that happened to me too.. but i ahd just had a yogen fruz... so as vomiting goes it wasn't that bad loll

ImaTrainwreck 0

I think it's hilarious that your fear is getting seman shot in the eye.

that_one_dude 0

You don't have to give ******** if you don't want to it's just a nice thing to do for him. Some of the people on here act like they will die a painful death if they don't have some sort of sex every five minutes. I don't get why people are confused by #27's comment, it's pretty obvious that they said they have done both so why would you ask why do they know that?

hehe number 118 your funny! Oh I and if cum DID taste like chocolate their would be a lot of satisfied people in the world...I ******* love chocolate!!!!

graciegirl 0

hey 73... pretty sure you can't die from a yeast infection

FYL, that sucks. #14 - there's a website selling a t-shirt that says that #51 - it's "I'll melt in your mouth girl...not in your hands," not hair.