Squirting the night away

By svet - 22/02/2009 02:07 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was giving my boyfriend a blowjob, which I don't normally do because I have a fear of getting hit in the eye. Afterwards, I went to suck a lemon to get the taste out of my mouth. Sure enough, I bit the wrong spot and had lemon juice shoot right into my eye. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 502
You deserved it 84 215

Same thing different taste

Top comments

red_apples 0

Comments

why do all you girls complain about the taste so much? do your boyfriends not shower regularly? my girlfriend can't wait to get down there, but i have the common courtesy to scrub my balls every now and again.

It's more the taste of cum than the dick. Definitely depends on the guy but I'd usually like a drink after. Maybe you eat lots of pineapple and stuff and you taste delicious. I don't know and I don't want to find out. But I don't understand the eye thing.

jsohnn number 27.... are you bisexual? of not how do you know what cum tastes like, cuz its GROsS and ehmm eww cum does def. not taste better than a lemon:s it seems like a lot of ppl that have nicknames that make u seem like a guy are saying cum doesnt taste bad how would u guys know:S

Chocolate_Chunk 2
maddy_waddy 0

Don't let him cum in your mouth... otherwise, ******** don't really taste like anything... they just leave a weird coating. You should've like... eaten chocolate! Not a lemon!

Not a ******* if he doesn't cum in her mouth

If there's a penis in someones mouth and sucking, it's a ******** lol

why not we just all encourage oral sex in general...bc we all know girls dont get eaten out as often as guys get head...

I dunno what relationship you're in... I think even is best but sometimes for things like sex you don't want to blow the guy because then you can't. The girl however needs head first.

NeeNee_fml 0

One of my favorite quotes: "If God were a woman, cum would taste like chocolate." It obviously doesn't. And I'm sure his junk didn't taste bad, just the cum. The taste of cum (male and female) depends greatly on the food one eats. Swallowing isn't something one actually looks forward to doing. But any good relationship requires doing things you don't necessarily enjoy. So, be nice to your partner eat some sweet fruits if you're hoping to get some. Maybe you'll get lucky more often.

Semen in the eye is WAY worse than lemon juice.

Just start swallowing, and you won't ever have to worry about it getting in your eye.

JN226 0

#27 have you tasted cum & pussy juice? Nasty MF

YDI! GET used to the taste of ****