Spooky

By Lizzielollipop816 - 18/02/2010 06:38 - United States

Today, I was at McDonald's. I bumped into a guy, and as I was helping him pick up his food, I realized he was cute. I began smiling and I was about to introduce myself, when he began laughing and said, "It's you! I've heard about you!" He left laughing. I still don't know who he is, or what made him laugh. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 274
You deserved it 3 647

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He was probably just trying to leave and figured this would be the funniest way to do so.

You'll never know that he was laughing because he KNOWS what YOU did last summer... which is lead the shinobi ninjas to battle against the great evil emperor and in essance save the world and all that is good and pure in this world. Then you went on to finding love, losing love and aciedently killing your true, true love... You don't remember because the events of losing your true love was so horrid, they decided to do a mind wipe to maintain your sanity... does that make you feel better??!!

Comments

#8 "i'll give you my bunny hat for making me laugh that hard!

are you all completely retarded? when did she say she works in maccy d's? also, are you all saying that you DON'T buy junk from there? because if you are, that is a load of bollcks, because it is amazing. i go all the time in college frees.. mc chicken sandwich and chocolate milkshake ftw. (and don't say that i only go there to buy comfort food for being obese, because i'm completely the opposite. i just have a big appetite.)

shadowkiss13 0

haha #100! but i do agree i go there.... sometimes

chew4220 0

wooow this convo is more entertaining! lol all ni got to say is y would u ever think about meeting someone in micky dees??? lol and i have to ask r u a notorios **** or somethin? cuz fpr him to go HEY ITS YOU! IVE HEARD OF U! has to have some durogatory meaning

why the **** do people see 'i was at McDonald's' as 'i work at McDonald's'?

SillyGoose03 0

Could be worse. He could have just said, "Eww" and walked away.

The notorious "Mickey D's bumper" strikes again!

QueenOfStars 0

omg WTF that happens to me too sometimes. but they don't laugh. they smile and wave to me from far away and I never know who it is.

hahahahahahahahahaha #8 that made me roflmao

ydi for only being interested in a guy when you 'realise' that he's cute, and subsequently treating him like a piece of meat. next time, go the whole way and put him in a plasticky burger bap with some fake cheese.

He probably kidding. He wanted you to keep thinking about the whole thing and it was actually nothing.