Spooky

By Lizzielollipop816 - 18/02/2010 06:38 - United States

Today, I was at McDonald's. I bumped into a guy, and as I was helping him pick up his food, I realized he was cute. I began smiling and I was about to introduce myself, when he began laughing and said, "It's you! I've heard about you!" He left laughing. I still don't know who he is, or what made him laugh. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 274
You deserved it 3 647

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He was probably just trying to leave and figured this would be the funniest way to do so.

You'll never know that he was laughing because he KNOWS what YOU did last summer... which is lead the shinobi ninjas to battle against the great evil emperor and in essance save the world and all that is good and pure in this world. Then you went on to finding love, losing love and aciedently killing your true, true love... You don't remember because the events of losing your true love was so horrid, they decided to do a mind wipe to maintain your sanity... does that make you feel better??!!

Comments

omg what u need to find out why he said that lol

Well, that's probably what he heard about you ... :)

KurouTenshi 0

well your name is lizzylollipop so my first assumption is thats how you get down if thats what it is with you YDI

ohhh I had to read this twice but I get it now... the girl bumped into him... like knocked his food out of his hands then was helping him pick it up off the floor. my question is why would you think a mcdonalds is a place were you should try to pickup on someone? let the fatties eat! brb gotta go get my mcdonalds.

neonskittzy 0

you must have been the one who tried to pick up one of his buddies, at the same mc.donalds last week.