Spoiled the mood

By DFR - 09/06/2010 13:05 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend proposed to me in a really really romantic way. After we called our parents to tell them the news, he turned to me and said, "Hey, I hope you know this doesn't mean you can start getting lazy with your blowjobs." FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 889
You deserved it 23 829

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If he said it in a "haha, jk" kind of way, then you need to chill out. I get the impression that it was meant to be funny, not serious. My boyfriend would probably say something like this, and I'd just sweetly remind him that if angered, I could easily chomp down on him during said ********, lol. It's all in fun.

Comments

birds_fml 7

Eh, I mixed on this one. It's kinda rude for him to say, but then, you SHOULDN'T get lazy with the ********. Until you're trying to have kids anyways. Assuming he gives you oral sex in return. Don't be like all those other cold wives who never go down on their husbands at LEAST once a month!

I think he's giving you a complimant that you give good ********

whatshernuts 0

Lmao, well, I mean, it is true. But one good turn deserves another, if you catch my drift, so make sure you're not the only one who keeps goin' downtown.

You are a fine example of the women = evil equation.

Lol, just tell him to not get lazy, either.

I think he is just trying to say that he doesnt want things to change?

damn right! don't get lazy - get better!! xP

Hell ye, i told my wife the same thing, you cant loose the fun stuff you do while your young. keep it alive your whole marriage!

You just got engaged, but FYL cause your hubby wants consistent ********? This seems like a very reasonable request, if you ask me! I think you should re-evaluate just how ungrateful and petty you just made yourself sound.