Sorry Mr Nibbles

By JustMyLuck - 06/09/2009 01:31 - United States

Today, I was at my boyfriend's house, meeting his family for the first time. We were all standing in the kitchen when suddenly a small white and brown mouse ran by. Out of natural instinct, I stomped on it. Turns out, it was his little sister's pet mouse that had gotten out of its cage earlier. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 003
You deserved it 52 223

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wild Mouse appeared! JustMyLuck used Stomp! It's Super Effective! Wild Mouse fainted!

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?! Why the hell would you ever step on a mouse? It's not a bug! You are sick and absolutely deserve it.

Comments

You are a monster. wtf is wrong with you? It's just a mouse. That's so ******* horrible, that poor thing.

Shadow_Phantom 26

...Mice are adorable little things. You don't stomp them, imbecile. YDI. I hope you get banned from their house.

so fake...who the hell would stomp on a mouse as a "natural instinct"?

SlipKnoTHeretic 0

this is the most (sic) fml ever since the person is from IOWA! FYL and u dont deserve it at all.

................................. what a waste. oh the humanity.

deliapearl 0

I bet her parents were sick of the rat anyway.

You're just a heartless little bitch as far as I'm concerned. Stamping on a mouse is NOT natural instinct...

ydi. WTF is wrong with you? pet rats are white. and who's first impression upon seeing a small animal is to stomp on it? freak

that's nasty. why the **** would you stomp on a mouse.

No one even stopped to congratulate the OP for having ninja reflexes. I've had a mice infestation before and the little bastards were SO fast and smart, it was almost impossible to to catch them with proper traps. Can't imagine stomping on them unless you are, of course, Chuck Norris.