So frustrating!

By Justawoman - 04/06/2014 15:52 - Denmark - Aarhus

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend complained all day about being bored, so wanting to cheer him up, I put on some sexy clothes and went to his house. I got on his bed in my underwear and called him over. He quickly decided he'd rather play Diablo for the next five hours instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 564
You deserved it 8 629

Same thing different taste

Top comments

whiskeey 14

Well, I guess he found something to do. Too bad it didn't turn out to be you.

Comments

I'm bored and I don't have any video games

Is that a hint that you want to borrow Diablo? ;)

raspution 21

babe is that u? if not tell him to add me on diablo lol

91hayek 31

Oh the shock and horror of the man not being in the mood for sex! Terrible man! Shame to masculinity! How dare you want something else other than sex! How dare you think with anything other than your penis! In all honesty though OP, you need to broaden your range if sex is always your go-to move to relieve boredom. Find out what other things he'd like to do outside of Diablo. If he only likes Diablo then truly FYL.

What 57 said. Not being in the mood for sex is fine. Playing video games is fine. Playing video games for 5 hours instead of spending time with your partner when they come to visit you is not fine.

But Diablo is such a good game, ask to watch or play with him.

I LOVE video games, but to play them over sex, I probably wouldn't do that.

I have to wonder though, was it diablo 1, 2 or 3?

wolfsbane_94 10

Maybe he got too excited and overflowed his pants with "juice"

I would really love a follow-up on this, because it's hard to grasp the whole situation just from one sentence. Like, did he want you to come over? Sometimes someone can be bored and still want to be left alone. Some people need more alone time than others and maybe he just didn't want you there so he quickly thought of something to not appear bored anymore. Although I'd still consider it pretty rude then if he didn't say anything about it and just left you sitting there. Also did he really completely ignore your for hours? I can understand not wanting to have sex or to be left alone but if you went out of your way to help him he could've at least appreciated it in some way. I hate people who think they can just interrupt their partners in whatever they're doing because they want attention but here it seems he started playing after you arrived. So if he really was the rude ass you described him to be, you should maybe revaluate if you're putting more into the relationship than he is.